• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crime Life (Interest Check)

StrongImplications

This is a bit of an interest check, I suppose. I've an idea about doing a roleplay centred around big-city modern crime, set in a fictional U.S. city. The details aren't completely worked out yet, but I am mainly going to see about getting the gangs/larger groups set up and making a background for the RP. You don't have to be in one of the gangs or groups, although don't make a freelancer and expect him to be just fine alone for the whole time. If anyone's in, just let me know with a reply and we can discuss the details of the RP in this thread. You don't have to start your character at the bottom of the barrel in a group, but try not to have a whole lot of characters be top kingpins of gangs. If at least a few people are interested and we get the details set up, I'll put up an RP page soon after.

I'm interested. Thinking of becoming an information broker, the guy who sells information to anyone with a nice sum of money

Tag me in cs when it is up tapatalk is being stupid.

DeathToAllBetrayers

All right, we have enough people to get this started up and rolling it seems. I'll make the page and then link everyone, as well as posting some details and my own character on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back