• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta RP

Oh, one of the few I've heard of besides Smile Dog, Eyeless Jack, Jeff, Slendy... Wait, I've heard of a lot nevermind.

Ah, then I suppose that would include Operatus.

Oh all-powerful Slenderman, when'd you get so big in life?

Ha, I can sense confusion incoming. 
Mm, it includes him in a way.

Huh...I guess you are right...but wait, slender is supposedly being controlled by someone called the operator (The O with the X is called the OPERATORS SYMBOL and is used by slendy)...what if...

It was from some youtube video I watched, here is the link. [media]

[/media]
I have no idea what the name of the song is, I just thought that the part I used for my signature sounded cool and inspiring.

Ah, I see.

It's Pinkie Pie's "Gypsy Bard" from parody show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Witchcraft"

[media]

[/media]

To each their own, let no hate be shown.

That is what my motto is.

That voice is pretty annoying though, it feeds my headache.

Yup, I have one of those headaches that sits atop my forehead and any cough, sneeze, or sound in general just makes it so much woooooorse.

Oh dear god no. 
Five minutes and then:

animated-gif-this-fuck-running-anime-shit-1360306732.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back