• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta RP

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
They say that the only faces you see in your dreams are faces you have seen in real-life before.

If that's the case, what about the nightmares, with the dreadful monsters and the unspeakable horrors?

In the shadows, twisted beings known as Creepypasta hunt for their next prey, be it human or otherwise. Darkness surrounds them, ever-reaching and ever-destroying. As people begin to become aware of their existence and try to kill them, their very nature is threatened. To survive, they must do whatever it takes.

So yeah this is basically an RP where each player takes on the role of a Creepypasta. There are some well-known ones I'll make a list of but you're free to portray any Creepypasta you want.

Eyeless Jack

Jeff The Killer

Slenderman

Laughing Jack

Ticci Toby

Smile Dog

Ben Drowned

Jane The Killer

Herobrine

The Rake

Masky

Squidward (Squidward's Suicide)

Sonic.exe

Mickey Mouse (Suicidemouse.avi)

Im just here like

4180784.gif

I WANT IN!!! *starts fangirling over all de blood*

I call dibs on:

>Bleeding Cross

>Artist

>Dr. Smiley

>BEN Drowned

>Dark Link

Lol xD

Mm, I dunno...

Toby and Smile Dog appeal to me the most~

I can thank creepypastas for desensitizing me on horror xD

Wait... Aw, boo, Herooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xD

I will continue my decision making! ARGLEBLARGLE I don't have the CP fan persona, do I? xD

Quick question, are SCPs considered creepypastas? 
I'm also calling dibs on Hoody, Clockwork, and Funny Face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back