• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Creepypasta (Closed)

When he arrived in the room, he found her on the table and fire began to form around the room, the evaluation was almost complete but now quite, in his human form, his ears became horns and his eyes were all green and the bodage on her wrist was burned in an instant... He lifted her head and looked at her face with intensity

"Look at me... if you wish to be with me..." the words were an offer, give up her soul to Slenderman and be under his household or open them and stay with him under the house of Zalgo...

- opens eyes wanting to remain in the zalgo household and being happy whare I was with ryou I didn't look up instead tears started to flow soon turning into a weapon whispering in ryous ear " use me they won't die they just won't renember what happend."

He kissed her as she turned into his weapon... when she transformed, the weaponized her was almost weightless...

They disappeared in the flames and found themselves together in the darkness. He sat down with her in his arms and wept quietly and held her close...

- still knocked out and worn out Ryou sees a tatto that is a sun on my arm but is still alive, within a short amount of time I soon wake up still having the changes from the evaluation I soon wake up and smile at you.

He was out from exhaustion, there were obvious stream marks on his face from tears and was still holding her close...

His eyes open a bit and they were sad "I know... and I am grateful for that..." he caresses the side of her face with one of his hands and was leaning in slightly and smiled a little "You know what... I have never kissed you while you are conscious..."

- bang happens to get in the way leaving one eye uncovered and the other coverd ( blue eye).- I happily smile at you, soon I decide to pet you under the chin.

"Not really... we are literally in a shadow..." and he sighed "and I am exhausted..." he lays on his back on the ground

- sits back down for a bit. " guess things take up a lot of ur energy even when you don't relize it".

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, I was decorating my coffee cup, do you like aot?)

A few hours later, the sun began to rise and he teleported them back to Zalgo's house. The house was normal, it wasn't damaged anymore and he set her on his bed and went to go talk to Zalgo.

He comes back in the room with some breakfast and tea "I see you're awake now..."

(HEHEHE, I am still working on it)

Dec%2B13%252C%2B2015%2B6%253A19%253A11%2BPM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Did I mention I draw and write?)

Ryou smiles, he didn't care if she had tattoos or discolored eyes... she was still beautiful. He pushed her bangs up and kissed her forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back