• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creatures

(You can come out of the woods or be in the village since I go there to drink people's blood I can go when I transform back to my vampire I can go and try to drink your blood and that's when I meet you)

(Kk. I'll have her be in the village. Oh, and by the way, mind if I add something to my character sheet? I forgot to add her attacking form.)

Chrystal yawned and sat up in the bed she had been sleeping in. She smiled remembering she got this inn room for free when she chatted up the owner of the inn. It wasn't hard. She got out of bed to see that the sun was just coming up. She yawned and opened the window. It was a little stuffy. She went to go get dressed in the bathroom.

@ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsa ran through the forest in her wolf form. She howled and growled at anything her her ay. She saw the entire battle between the witch and Elvira. It's time to take her down.

tumblr_n0evbnybJ41s03x0vo1_250.gif

Elsa finds the witch in a clearing in a forest, and its snowing softly. She turns to see Elsa and chuckles. "Hello wolf..." she smiles. Elsa growls and turns into a form that has armor and a weapon.

images

The witch laughed at the transformation. "You think you can play that game as well?" The witch says waving her hand getting armor for herself.

fantasy-warrior-girl-1920x1080.jpg

Elsa stiffens and looks at her with angry eyes. "You... You hurt them very badly! The were-pire and Elvira! You need to stop this madness now!" Elsa tells her about to put her weapon away. Jade swings her sword and cuts Elsa's cheek. The blood drips down fast. Elsa touches her cheek then looks at her hand covered with blood. Elsa takes a deep breathe and attacks. She swings her sword for the witch's head but misses completely. Jade had used to magic to get out of the way. "I'm over here!" She yells from behind and kicks Elsa onto the ground from behind.

Elsa gets back up about to swing again to find shes not there. Jade grabs Elsa's hair from behind again and rips chunks of it out. Elsa screams for the pain is unbearable. Jade laughs and steps on Elsa making Elsa cough up blood. Elsa swings her sword and cuts a strand of Jades hair. Jade screams at her punching her in the face. She lifts Elsa by the throat and throws her against a tree. Elsa's armor at the back gets stuck onto the bark so she's stuck Jade walks over with a face of anger. She grabs her by the throat again and pushes her with the tree onto the ground. Elsa now bloody all over and her face jacked up starts to cry, her salty tears stinging her wounds. "It's over!" Screams Jade lifting her sword to stab Elsa.

Elvira getting up starts walking around till she hears a horrifying scream. She then starts following the sound of scream and the more closer she got the more closer she could hear pain and the sound of swords. When Elvira finally reached to the noise what she saw horrified her. It was the witch trying to kill Elsa. "ELSA!!!!! Hey you stupid witch why don't you pick on somebody your own size!" Elvira then grabbed a rock and threw it towards Jade's face. She then ran towards Elsa trying to drag her away from the forest before Jade comes back to kill both of them.

Jade screams at Elvira. "You want to blame me for this fight?!" Jade screams trying to defend herself. "She's the one who confronted me first! You want to defend her! Fine!" Jade disappears again without a trace, while Elsa looses a lot of blood.

"Elsa! Oh no your loosing a lot of blood. I'll be right back!" Elvira then runs into the ocean and down to small cave where she has some of her potions and remedies. Elvira then grabs a purple bottle and swims back to shore. Running back to Elsa she then tells her "Hear drink this it will heal and stop the cuts and bruises from bleeding." Elvira then give Elsa the purple bottle.

Elsa slowly drank the potion, while it burns her insides from the pain and all that Jade did to her. She could walk yet but she started to feel better.

"Here." Elvira then grabs some herbs and put them on bandages and puts it around Elsa's bruises. "This will help heal and kill all the germs from the bruises. You know something whenever the witch is gone Krugar is there. Whenever she is there he's not. Can never count on him for anything. Anyway how did you even get into a fight with Jade? @Queen of Fantasy

(Yea go ahead) @UnwantedTruth

Going back into my vampire self I went to go find the witch I finally found her "it's over witch surrender.i don't want to hurt oh wait yea I do. If you surrender you won't get hurt." I said standing behind her.

Elsa sighed and tried opening her swelled eye. "I saw her hurt you..." A cough interrupted her speech but she went on after the fit was done. "I wanted to see what she was trying to accomplish."

Elvira felt bad for her and patted her on the back. "That's what me and Alice are wondering too. Though let someone know next time your going to do this because you nearly died there. If I didn't hear you it would've been over. Thanks though for helping." Elvira smiled and gave her a hug to make her feel better." Do you have a place to stay?" Elvira asked.

Krugar appears floating in the middle of the moon, the large moon in the sky radiates light around the shadowy figure. "..........". The eyes where now his crimson diamond shape.

"Well okay then if you need anything I'm over there. Also if you ever get the chance to see a girl named Alice who is a wherepire tell her I want to talk to her please. I'd really appreciate it." Elvira then left. She was going to go home and get ready for tomorrow, but decided to make a quick stop to talk to Krugar. "Krugar??? Hey where are you?" Elvira thought to herself that she should know that answer killing people of course what else would he possibly be doing.

"Ah!" Elvira jumped and then started gasping for air. "A simple hello or what's up would do you know?"

Pfft you called me to lecture me ooor what" krugar sharpened his scythe blade abit. "B quick i got some orphins to slay"

"I have never lectured you on one thing! I don't even think I talked to you that much to annoy you. All I came for was to be nice and warn you about the witch. After the whole incident with Alice leaving I left into the forest. When I got there I heard a terrible scream. I went to follow and that witch almost killed Elsa. She tried to kill me, Alice, and Elsa. There's a real good chance you could be next. I'm just saying watch your back!"Elvira sighed..........."Look I know you said forget about the two things to do for you, but look i'll do them. It's not fair you were kind enough to go all out of your way to help me save Alice. It's at least fair if I do pay back the debt I owe you. I can't do it right away because I need to make sure Alice is going to stay away from me so she doesn't know. Please don't tell her either." I then turned around ready to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back