• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creatures

After getting ready, Chrystal exited her inn room. She walked downstairs and went outside. She started walking along the side of the road.

I use my super speed and whispered in krugars ear really quick before anyone could see me "don't kill those orphans please. and tell Elvira you have a feeling that Alice is going to leave you." I bolted then to the village @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Elvira smiled "Your welcome, but don't under estimate her. I have powers to and she almost destroyed me. Alice is a wherepire and passed out. Elsa a skinwalker was super close to dying. So you've got a chance on dying also. Pro at killing or not you can be her next target just be careful." Elvira then walked away.

Elvira then stops and turns back around "Also one more thing before I go. Don't kill any orphans please. Old people or Cheats and people who've done wrong I can perfectly understand, but it's wrong killing little kids. I know it's your job and you can do whatever you so please but don't. Give them so more time to live. Your wanting to kill kids that have so many wonderful things to yet happen in there life. Grow up, Get a job, Get married, Have kids, and live a wonderful life. It's not right to just destroy dreams that kids have." Elvira then walks away to go home.

Getting up the next day Elvira goes around the forest and village to find Alice. "Alice! Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! It's me Elvira!"

Chrystal let out a slight yawn. She her job as a barmaid didn't let her sleep much, but it payed well. She looked behind her, seeing someone. "Hey there! You heading to the tavern?" She asked, smirking.

The succubus smiled, entering the tavern. "Well, I work here. I don't actually think I need a full time job, but, you know, I find it fun, and I can flirt with people to get tips!" She said excitedly.

Chrystal giggled and said, "darling, if everyone who came here often got a job here, we'd be out of business." She chuckled. She then looked at Alice. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked.

(Does Alice know that Chrystal is a succubus? Because in a lot of lore, both vampires and werewolves have a sense of smell that can tell what species someone is.)

@ashlyn heckman

"I'm on it!" Chrystal said. She went behind the counter and poured some vodka and went back to Alice and held the glass out to her. "Here you go!"

"thanks" I said i started to smell something funky about her "what are you" i asked cause I know its something I never smelt before

"no there's something else. WHAT ARE YOU?" I said get mad my eyes started to change I used my super speed and got us both out I held her against a wall "now tell me or something far from you can imagine will happen."

Chrystal was a little shocked at first, but then she smirked. "Well. I must say, I find your behavior right now kind of, " she the lowered her voice to a whisper. "Attractive." She grinned. She then whispered in Alice's ear one word. "Succubus."

Chrystal curtsied. "Chrystal Talas at your service! Professional barmaid and seducer!" She grinned. "And you, my supernatural friend?"

Chrystal kept the smirk on her face. "So you think you're tough?" She asked. "I know that kind of arrogant grin. I've seen it a million times, my dear." She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back