• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creatures

"Do you know what I had to go through to bring Krugar here. I owe him two things because I thought you were dead!!!!!" sigh..................... I was so stressed out. "Okay look it doesn't matter Krugar your still going to help us right? I mean for killing the witch part."

......so i were'nt needed..pft whatever" the reaper played with the strand of hair "hmm...i could make interesting things with this" the reaper sighed again "if ur plan fails....i shall"

I use my super speed and grab the hair then go to the stream and drop it in. "you cant now can you. by the way thanks for trying to help instead of her owing you I do."

"W...Wh...What???" Elvira's face turned pale. "What exactly do you need a strand of my hair for?" Look I still made a deal with you I'll still pay you back two things that you need. Besides you said you would help kill the witch. You can't just leave. Please!! Look I know you were trying to kill someone and I'm sorry I interrupeted you from doing that. I needed help I didn't know what to do and you were the only one I could think of asking for help." Elvira started feeling sick to her stomach and dizzy. @the\-lich

The reaper lightly flicked the pale elvira's forehead "calm down, its so i have your word and your quite welcome" he took the vampire's hand gently kissing it.

Elvira watching Krugar walking away then says "Okay now I'm definitely sick. For once in his entire life he's actually being nice and has a crush on you! I think I'm going to puke." sigh................ "Okay look it doesn't matter we still need to get some stuff done. First of all make sure I do pay back Krugar because I do want to live and be free not dead or a slave or anything. Second step start practicing to defend ourselves. I have a bad feeling with that witch around we might as well say our prayers and hope Krugar comes to kill us. Third work on the plans we had. You think you can manage all that Alice?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alice thanks for the offer but you can't. It was my mistake I forgot you told that you can only two ways. I was the one who made the deals not you. Look i'll do them. Don't worry I made the promises and I intend to keep them. I'm just thankful that your alright." Elvira then hugged Alice with one tear streaming down her face.

Very well" he puts the hair in his cloak. "Such beautiful locks by the way" his fingers combs her hair "f..for a fleshie" he turns with pink heart shape eyes.

"Alice you can't please. I made the deal/promise you can't. I'm just worried for you. I rather have me do it then you please. It shouldn't take long i'll just do the 2 things he wants and then that's it. Please. I don't know why I'm just worried for you. I'd feel better myself doing it and knowing that your okay.

"I cant be killed here watch" I ran to the village and grabbed a piece of wood I ran back and drove it into my heart and pulled it out "see I cant die"

Steam escaped from his ribs and teeth "thats uhh....kinda hot..." his heart eyes pumped each time. "F...for a fleshie...." he looked away.

Yeah I really am going to throw up. Second of all she isn't a fleshie. She's also dead. Vampire = Dead but still alive. Anyway Alice look I have a better solution i'll do one thing he wants me to do and you can do one thing he wants you to do deal?

"ahh no it was my fault you had to get him because I died so I need to do it im not taking no for an answer and that's that period." I said getting a bit mad and since I was getting very angry my eyes stared turning a different color so I ran to the woods since I was starting to turn

"Alice wait! Alice if you want to fine then please don't be mad. I'm just worried that's all." Elvira felt miserable and stressed out she never meant to hurt her.

"alice?" I said quietly I saw her still running. I was miserable I never meant to make her mad. I just turned around and started running I had to hide. I ran into a thick forest and sat next to a tree and started crying. I couldn't have anyone see me upset or crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back