• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creatures

Jade used her magic to pull her back. "Oh dear oh dear, I'm not done talking yet dear, oh no..." She says chuckling. "I want to help you..."

Jade gets back up and puts them under a freeze spell so they are stuck in the position they were originally. She chuckled. "I'm only trying to help!" She says with her voice soft but clear. "Let me help you kill your sister...."

"How do you even know I want to kill my sister?!? You can't kill her it's impossible. There is only one way to kill a taywan and that's for me to know and you to never find out. Oh by the way did I mention that you can't put any spells under a Taywan. Maybe for Alice but not for me." Elvira then broke free and ran away. "Alice don't worry i'll come back to get you!"

"Don't even try, blood sucking freak." She says with her head held high. She quickly grabbed the Taywan's neck choking her. "You want to play that game?" She says smiling. She breaks out into malicious laughter as all the trees wither and turn to dust, the air seems to get thinner for everyone except her.

*cough* *cough* Elvira couldn't breathe. Every second her breathing slowed down and slowed down. It looked like the end. Elvira suddenly remembered her golden violin. (Special violin) Elvira then kicked the witch and started running towards the shore. Looking everywhere for her golden violin. She then found it and started playing music. When she got towards the witch while playing her violin she was under Elvira's trance. Any certain song Elvira played could put anyone to a trance. Alice was then unfrozened. "Alice run while I distract her!"

Jade laughs and glares at Elvira. "Your Violin has no effect on me..." She starts to walk away. "You are too weak for my taste anyways... And annoying. I'm sure we'll met again, but one of us will lose, and it's not going to be me..." She disappears with her laughter slowly fading through the landscape.

"Alice it must be you because there is no way I'm losing to a pretty little princess/witch like her! Anyway are you okay?"

"Alice!!!!!! Oh no this is bad. This is bad this is really really bad. Alice was the one suppose to loose to the witch not me!" Elvira shaking Alice trying to get her back alive. She then feels her pulse and it starts to slow down. "Oh no! What am I going to do. She can't die." Elvira then came up with something. The reaper. He knows everything about death so he might know how to turn someone back to life. " Alice stay there and keep breathing and don't worry I'm going to get help!" Elvira then runs to find the reaper.

Krugar was finishing about to take a sleeping victim. "Gah...rrr what now..." krugar floated off, appearing out of no where his eyes upside down grey triangles. "What...." he was with a peeved off face.

Soz dinner brb)

"Krugar!!!!! Look I need your help! Alice is slowly dying because of a witch choking her and freezing her I need you to help me to make sure she does stay alive. You know everything about death. Do you know anything to make a person live or heal someone? I need to know now!"

"Grrrrrrrr" I was so mad selfish monster! "Okay okay okay what do you want? Just help her and if you need help with anything i'll help just please help her."

.......a question...what is she to do, why do you care" krugar tilted waiting for an answer, his eyes where now orange half cylindrical shapes.

slowly waking up I see a man plus im light headed so I drank some of his blood and gave him some of mine so he would heal quickly

"Okay to keep it short all my life I had dreams that is the same thing. In my dream she was there multiple times. I wanted to partner up with you to kill my sister you decided not to. So she offered to help me kill my sister and I said deal. Then we were working on a plan when some witch came and froze us and I went to come back to put her in a trance with a magical golden violin that I have. It didn't work she was trying to choke me and Alice and said she doesn't want to waste time hurting us and now Alice is on the ground having trouble breathing and I think she is slowly dying so you need to help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!" "I don't usually care about people dying but I have a feeling I just can't let her die. Please you have to help me!!!!" At this point my eyes felt watery.

Krugar turned around "...knock your self out" throws a bottle of dead lavender, stewed in an orange slime "...make her smell it....she will survive for 12 days, u then have to defeat the witch that choked her"

"Woah Woah Woah wait a minute!" "When I said I needed help I didn't mean give me a potion and there's a side problem that I have to kill the witch! I'm grateful and everything but I can't defeat the witch that was choking her! Everything I try to throw at her doesn't hurt her one bit and comes back at me and Alice in pain. Your the reaper!!! You can kill anyone you please. You kill people who do wrong. She's doing wrong! She's trying to kill me and Alice!!!! Can't you help? I mean your a pro at killing someone. Please if you help me and Alice kill the witch that would be two extra things I owe you for. Also which I will do. Deal?"

.......sigh....." karugar nods "fine..this will be a freebee" he plucks a strand of her hair. "Lets go then...ill kill the witch, you use that okay" the reaper walked towards alice, she was right...the witch was a sinner.

"Wait what? I'm so confused. Alice you were dying your.... your pulse it started slowing down!!! How in the world are you still alive? There better be an Amazing explanation for this. You have no idea what I had to go through trying to bring Krugar here to help you. I mean there better me a remarkable explanation for this!"

"I cant be killed I thought I told you that even if I stopped breathing and my heart was starting to stop it would start right back up again. plus I now I have a secret weapon to kill that witch." I said laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back