• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creatures

Chrystal chuckled. "My dear, my dear, you're speaking to the queen of the fourth sin. I am the ruler of lust!" She snapped, grinning. "If you think you can hurt me, you're an idiot." She laughed and cerresed Alice's cheek. "So sweet."

" you never know If I could or couldn't now I need to hunt someone talk to you later." I zipped to the butter store and saw another butcher ready to kill a pig so I ran over and bit him. I drained his blood and killed "hey I kill people that animals I don't like it but I do it" I left and went to bed

Chrystal blinked as the vampire dashed away. Her wings sprung from her shoulder and flew to Alice. She watched her drink the man's blood. "I'm getting rather thirsty too. Not for blood of course. Right now, I need to seduce people." She flew in front of Alice. Her wings shrunk back to her shoulders. She smirked. "Would you consider yourself..." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Seduced?"

"ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Elvira said angered. "I want her to help kill my sister and I can't even get her to do that let alone that I can't even find her!" Elvira walked through the forest continuously searching. "Alice?? Where are you?!?!" Elvira grabbed stones and rocks and threw them hard. She was beginning to get really mad. She then grabbed some of the most beautiful flowers and turned them black as night. Elvira then hears someone or something moving not to far away from her. "He--Hel-Hello? Wh-Who's Th-The-There?" Elvira asked being scared.

"Sorry but nope good bye" I dashed away as quick as possible to the raver since there was a lot she wouldn't be able to find me

Chrystal giggled as Alice dashed off. "That's because I wasn't using my powers!" Chrystal walked away. She then approached a girl, named Elvira, who was looking for her sister. Chrystal walked on a twig, snapping it. She then looked at the girl. When the girl got scared, Chrystal smirked. "Don't worry, dear, I won't hurt you. I'm Chrystal, the barmaid. Nice to meet your!"

When Elvira noticed her Elvira ran her fingers through her purple silk hair and said "I wasn't afraid. Just concerned." Elvira put out her hand and shook hers. "I'm Elvira a Taywan trying to look for a friend of mine." Elvira sighed. "By any chance did you see a girl who's a were-pire? " Elvira asked curiously.

The succubus nodded. "Yes, I have actually. She ran away from me. I'm pretty she was terrified of me." She said. "I have no idea where she is now." She grinned with a giggle.

Elvira raised her eyebrow in confusion "Scared of you? Your just another worthless human no offense, but how in the world could she be scared of YOU" Elvira sighed. "Look I'd loved to chat, but I need to talk to Alice. Good day!" Elvira walked around her and went through the forest looking for Alice.

Chrystal frowned and gritted her teeth. "I'm not a worthless human." She said. Wings sprung from her shoulder blades. She flew up and landed in front of the girl. "I'm not even human. I bet I could easily kill you, so I would treat me right if I were you."

"Pft...So what? Your not human good for you. Second you can't kill a Taywan. Maybe Krugar could only because of one thing other than that no one can kill a taywan. So really i'm not scared of you." Elvira waved her fingers at her. "Too-da-loo!"

Chrysal chuckled. "Oh, honey, you're not leaving yet." She said. She grabbed on to Elvira's shirt. "Why not have a little fun?"

Elvira didn't like being grabbed or being called honey. It felt like a threat to her. "Don't touch me!!!! If you want to live leave me alone. If you want to die I can make an arrangement." Elvira grabbed Chrysal's arm and threw back at her. Elvira walked away starting to move faster and faster trying to get away from the girl.

Chrystal stumbled backwards a little with a smirk. She flew into the air and followed Elvira. She lowered herself. "Oh, my dear, don't try to run away." She said. "All I want is a nice fight. Besides, you can't kill me."

Elvira sighed and stared at her "Whenever is there a nice fight? I'm really not in the mood for fighting so no thank you. Now would you please leave me alone. I don't have time to play little kid games. I'm very busy. So just like a bee buzz off." Elvira whipped her hair behind her so it would smack Chrystal's face. She then walked away. @UnwantedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back