• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Creature And Power Highschool? (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Anaxileah said:
Ah Okies (my phone just attacked me in the face ;- ;) I haven't thought of what species yet, but I know I would like for her to have shadow manipulation. Basically she can create any weapon or tool out of the shadows, and she can travel through shadows. Is that okay?

I'm going with the species Fae, she'll be a dark fairy
Aw and sure

Hello. I hope it's okay, I would like to propose a new creature: a grim reaper. Is it acceptable?

If so, may I have one with super strength, please?

Mine said:
Hello. I hope it's okay, I would like to propose a new creature: a grim reaper. Is it acceptable?
If so, may I have one with super strength, please?
Hello, I think someone else asked to be a grim reaper but they had too many powers and have yet to change their character, so, you may take it if you make your character profile first on the character sign up thread (it's linked a couple times here I believe) since I am running on a first come first serve basis

First, could you please explain what that is, just because I'm dumb and I can't look it up at the moment (Sorry!)

Oh, okay yeah sure. Now you can go to the post and create a character profile in the character sign up! Thank you!

CassieDoughGirl said:
Oh, okay yeah sure. Now you can go to the post and create a character profile in the character sign up! Thank you!
(Is its ok if I make him have Fictional Mimicry and A Dark Form?)

Um... I'd worry about that being too overpowering, it could work but the character would have to have enough weaknesses to balance out the powers so it's not making your character stronger than others. The mimicry is just the one I'm worried about because that allows them to have a lot of different powers. I'm not sure if there's a certain way you planned on using it. I'm not completely closed off to it yet it's just I'm not entirely convinced with it.

CassieDoughGirl said:
Um... I'd worry about that being too overpowering, it could work but the character would have to have enough weaknesses to balance out the powers so it's not making your character stronger than others. The mimicry is just the one I'm worried about because that allows them to have a lot of different powers. I'm not sure if there's a certain way you planned on using it. I'm not completely closed off to it yet it's just I'm not entirely convinced with it.
I have a lot of weaknesses

1.He can't use the ultimate powers One above all uses because he needs training

2.He can get defeated easily

3.He is a mortal (Meaning he is weaker than the normal Nephilim and Humans)

The list shows, mine are the two bold then all the colored are taken. If you have something not on the list just let me know.

I'm leaving one last spot open then closing it for a while.

CassieDoughGirl said:
The list shows, mine are the two bold then all the colored are taken. If you have something not on the list just let me know.
I'm leaving one last spot open then closing it for a while.
Shadow manipulation?

I'm not sure if you'd want that just because the dark fairy already has that (sorry that was my bad)

Invisibility is already taken

Oh wait, nvm the angel has invisibility but it's just part of them being an angel

May I do a human with Invincibility(but can die of poison, old age, and diseases) and Telekinesis(can only use it on himself or an object in his line of sight)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back