• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings creating an escape from reality -- partner search (OPEN)

hcneybee.

the chemicals will bring you home again
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
hi i'm patches, but you're more than welcome to call me anything else! i'm 19, but my birthday is in a couple months, and yes, i'm having a crisis over being almost 20. currenly with everything going on in the world and with the downfall of my previous rp site, i have lost of free time and lacking rps and partners. i only have 2 threads at the moment, but i'd really love to find a couple of new rp partners to do plots with because my brain is bustling with them!

RULES 'N JUNK
i. firstly, i don't mind the age of my rp partners so please don't worry 'bout that <3
ii. as for post length, i've gotten into the habit of posting a minimum of 3-4 paragraphs per post, but i can get up to more, so i highly suggest that you know you can keep up with it!
iii. activity? i'm mainly on everyday and can post everyday, unless i'm with my fiance. i don't have much of a preference on my partner's activity levels, just that you can post once a week or so.
iv. i've run out of any "rules", so just make sure you have fun >:(( also don't hesitate to chat with me outside of a thread!

ROLEPLAY STUFF
i mayhaps struggle with explaining to what tropes and things i enjoy because honestly,,,,i'll do anything if i find the plot interesting. i would like to note that i enjoy doing romance plots; it can be very slow burn where it goes to enemies to lovers, or a simple and sweet fluffy plot with of course angst.

some parings/tropes/plots i enjoy that i can think of are:
vampire x human
werewolf x vampire
angel x demon
witch x hunter
human x angel/demon
werewolf x werewolf (where they're both alphas and hate eachothers guts)
soulmate tropes
angsty ass plots
fluffy plots

notes:
- many more pairings/tropes/plots to probably mention but i'm throwing this together fairly quickly so i'll probably remember somethin' if you mention it! i also have plenty ideas for plots, but i'll save them for if you decide you wanna rp!
- i uhhh prefer mxm pairings, but i'll occasionally do fxf pairings. rarely do i ever do mxf

i just woke up but i'll be sensing pms out in a minute!

still looking for people! i PMed people and haven't heard much back from most people. i will be adding about 5-7 plots to the first post that i've written in the recent past probably tomorrow, but if anyone is interested to see any now or come up with any plots please DM me!

I'd love to do a roleplay! A cute romance plot or something, maybe vampire x human or werewolf x human!

I'd love to do a roleplay! A cute romance plot or something, maybe vampire x human or werewolf x human!
hi sweetheart! i'll shoot you a quick PM before going to sleep in just a minute!

please don't argue or get upset with someone on my thread :^) it's a lil uncomfy and awkward for me. if you really have an issue with someone, take it up with them in private and don't include innocent people <3 thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back