• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crazy World (interest check)

neverbackdown

To live would be an awfully big adventure

• How can i protect you in this

CRAZY WORLD!

It's all fun and games until somebody dies

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Sad Ice Cream GIF
THIS IS PERFECT

Character sheet thread is now up :closed eyes open smile:

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch Sugarnaut Sugarnaut ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki temporarybliss temporarybliss Reigning King Reigning King TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen weldherwings weldherwings lost_girl lost_girl

Anyone else interested can just apply in the CS thread you don't need to write here first!

but like... what's this actually about? All I can see is a loop of pics depicting drugs and drinking. But there isn't any kind of description of the RP to speak of. I must be missing something, because I highly doubt the rest of the members who posted interest are excited simply over a strobe of pictures.

I've highlighted and clicked and dragged all over the opening comment, and I can't seem to figure out what else there is to this RT

but like... what's this actually about? All I can see is a loop of pics depicting drugs and drinking. But there isn't any kind of description of the RP to speak of. I must be missing something, because I highly doubt the rest of the members who posted interest are excited simply over a strobe of pictures.

I've highlighted and clicked and dragged all over the opening comment, and I can't seem to figure out what else there is to this RT
Click the words "Crazy World" and it opens.

Click the words "Crazy World" and it opens.
Damn...I swore I had clicked all over to no avail.
(honestly though, this is why I generally avoid reqs with fancy coding. This one was extra confusing, and I was trying to figure out what all the hype was about)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back