• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cravings, Plots, and things

Rayna

Roleplay Type(s)
I opted to just use this post again because everything here is still valid; however, I did exclude the images for inspiration as they didn't collect anyone's interest.
I'm sorry that I haven't been on here in a few months, life got far to stressful for me to be able to handle anything else including my stories (which I love dearly) BUT I'm slowly getting myself back into the groove of writing and as such will only be accepting people who have a genuine interest and story idea in mind, be it inspired by my options listed below or something of their own creation. I'm open to hearing all possibilities but if I can't see myself getting into the story, I'm really sorry but I'll probably decline or request to put it on hold until I begin being more active here.

A few things to know about me:
~ I'm 29
~ SAHM (stay at home mom) I am often very busy with my 1.5 year old so I cannot promise you any solid time frame for my replies but I'll do my best to reply once a week.
~I write anywhere from 700 - 1000+
~I tend to lose interest in things when we don't communicate OOC so chatting on Discord, skype(maybe?), and things of that nature is a MUST in order to keep the ball rolling.
~Ghost friendly though I'd prefer you to tell me, especially if we are chatting.
~I write in 3rd person past tense. I don't like 1st.
~ I am going to school online in 8-week courses so there are weeks where my course load is heavy and other times its lighter.

What I'm looking for:
~ OOC chatter on Discord or the like. (required)
~ Someone who writes 2+ paragraphs AND helps to progress the story.
~ Someone who is willing to chat, obsess, develop a timeline, and just plan and enjoy the RP is highly recommended and desired. The more we can do the longer I'll be interested in the story.

Plots & Cravings:

Society puts emphasis on loyalty above anything else. In fact, cheating and betrayal of any kind in any relationship are punishable by life in prison (and even death in extreme cases). So why does something that has been illegal for as long as they can remember, feel so right when we meet someone new? Avoiding jail just became the most difficult part of our characters' lives.

A rag’s to riches type story line where YC finds out that they are the sole heir to the throne when an unexpected visitor arrives. YC was sent away at birth to be protected and was watched over by a poor family (wherever you choose for them to be). Perhaps our characters are friends, or they could meet on YC’s way to take over the throne. Perhaps MC is a maid or a cook at the kingdom and they meet that way.

Side note: This one would be either set in a medieval period or an AU type world in a modern setting.

I think a cute story would be one where MC was in some sort of accident and has amnesia, and YC was maybe a friend who has a huge crush on MC or is in love with them and is helping MC to regain their memory. To add in some flare, we could say that MC overheard a conversation which pertains to the mafia or some sort of crime which is why MC was in an accident but when they find out MC is alive they start hunting them down. The only way for it to end is for MC to die or to remember what that information was and to turn it over to the police.

Note: It doesn't have to be including the mafia or that crime in particular, it is just an example and I'm happy to do other things with this as well. Just shoot me your ideas and I'm willing to work with them!

Magic is banned across the land in this story.
Something to do with experimentation

Things I will NOT do:
~Slice of life based RP's (I'm sorry, but these don't hold my interest for long)
~High School settings (characters must be in their 20's or older)
~Fandoms
~M/M pairings

Things I will do:
~Pretty much anything else
~I love love love supernatural characters, fantasy, forbidden love, arranged marriage, action, drama, ect.
~ I don't mind using worlds from fandom's or powers/themes or what have you but I won't use those characters from the shows (I absolutely suck at playing them and will ruin it)

Last edited:
The worlds of which I'd be open to RPing and that come to mind right this moment, are:
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Fairy Gone
The Strain
12 Monkeys
Westworld
Sense 8
Underworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back