• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cravings please {8/24 update}

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay I have a couple hyper specific cravings that I'd really like to rp if anyone is willing to throw them at me!! For those who do not know, Sam I am, 28f she/her pronouns (please be 18+ to interact) BUT FIRST
NicePng_rules-png_2046244.png

GUIDELINES/RULES

so I don't want to call them 'rules' per se because I can be pretty flexible with some of my rules

- Canon/OC - so I would love to be able to flex my OC muscles (Especially if you noted the couple of fandoms tagged with a next gen sort of thing) I would love to double up with that, i play a canon for you and an oc for me and you play a canon for me and an oc for you. If you want to play two canon characters that's cool, if you want romance for your half of things also cool but just respect there are certain canon ships that I will not touch with a ten foot pole. (mostly incest ships, underage kind of ships. Seriously do NOT come at me with Bipper or Thorki or anything like that) I also am not opposed to rps that don't just focus on romance. a few of my plots are more adventure based anyways.

- LGBT+ friendly I am bisexual/Demi romantic, some of my characters have parents in the LGBT or I have headcanons that they themselves are LGBT+ if you're homophobic/transphobic or anything of the sort kindly click out now. That being said, i'm not perfect either. I've accidentally said or done a few things that I now know are bad/harmful tropes if you make a mistake i'm going to give you the chance to correct it and apologize as I hope you'll do the same for me. If you try to argue it or it continues I will drop the rp. If I fuck up somewhere PLEASE correct me gently!! I want to create a safe environment for everyone and I want to learn from my mistakes.

- Doubling as I said in the first notch, I do expect a bit of doubling however i can be flexible with this as well. if you give me a ship that I adore (Like AziraCrow for example) and want to just have them I'm down for that. We just have to discuss and see where we're feeling.

- Triggers PLEASE tell me your triggers ahead of time!! Even if they're more like something that weirds you out that you don't want involved or something that only triggers you if you're not prepared for it (I refer to them more as squicks) Please tell me ahead of time and I will do my best to respect your triggers/squicks/boundaries. I expect the same respect for mine. Mine mostly are: Zombies, needles, suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death/loss, sexual assault.

I am ok with dark themes in rps, i don't want the rp to just be domestic fluff sometimes, I want conflict and a little adventure as well but I want everyone to be having fun ok?

- Plotting please I'm begging you, plot with me. Hit me with your fun ideas, your AUs, that random ass daydream you had about our characters that was hilarious. If you ask me to rp and then it feels like pulling teeth to get you to plan things out this isn't going to work. I also love OOC chatter! I want to make friends doing this, i've made some great friends through roleplay and would like to continue doing so!

- NSFW clearly I don't expect a lot of NSFW as it breaks a lot of the guidelines here and considering the general themes i'm looking for however this doesn't mean i'm opposed to it but no smut

- Age restrictions I'm almost 30 y'all i'm begging you please be at least 18 before you message me. If I find out you're like 13 hitting me up for rps i'm dropping you faster than Pikachu drops Team Rocket.

- 3rd person/Semi lit so I only write in third person, please do the same and have decent spelling/grammar. Mine and my punctuation are not great but if I can't understand I can't reply. I can write anywhere from a paragraph to a page depending on my interest and my energy levels at the time so please don't give me one or two lines, if I'm carrying this RP i'm gonna cry man.

Still here? WELL THEN!!

FANDOMS/IDEAS

- I'm currently plotting a couple of Next Generation stories, specifically the ones I have in mind are One piece, My Hero Academia, Scooby Doo and Kim Possible (I warned you this was gonna be super specific) I have some plotlets in mind that incorporate the old gangs with the new gangs this would be very heavy in Oc's and so I expect a good combo of oc/oc, Oc/Canon and Canon/canon. If any of those catch your interest feel free to message me and I'll tell you some of my little plot ideas :)

- Nimona - just watched the movie and read the comic and I am DYING to rp this with someone PLEASE 🦈

- Danny Phantom - don't ask me where this craving came from but it's here and I really want to rp it!! I'd like for someone to play Danny for me because that's what my premade oc is specifically made for (revamped an old fanfiction character) BUT I can probably whip someone else up if given enough time and plotting.:ghost:

- TMNT (specifically either 2003 or 2012 series) I love TMNT and i made an oc that I really want to use more of so if you could message me I will love ou 5ever!!! 🐢

- UPDATE: 7/19 - I'm also timidly adding Dragon Ball Z/Dragon ball Super because I made an OC that I really want to play with but i'm also SUPER behind but that's what wikipedia is for lol 🐉

- UPDATE 8/4: going to throw legends of Korra in here because I started working on an oc and then got abandoned. so if someone wants to throw that at me please do

- update 8/24: adding a weird one to the list, M*A*S*H for anyone who knows it!

So those are my cute little niche things. Please message me if you are interested because I'm way to excited about these! Have a good day/night guys i look forward to hearing from you soon

Last edited:
bump
beware danny phantom GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back