• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Cravings, Fandoms, Original Pairings, and Pastel! ♥ (ALWAYS OPEN, IGNORE POST COUNT)

I don't know why but I have a weird craving to do Alice in Wonderland but as DC characters for example; Joker would be Cheshire Cat or the Riddler would be the Mad Hatter etc. Care to join me? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
IcyOwl said:
Would you be interested in a small-knit group (4 members) OC-centric (No Canon characters, events, etc.) The Walking Dead x Teen Wolf RP? (Teen Wolf-styled werewolves surviving in The Walking Dead universe.) If you're fine playing a male, (It's the last role available) here's the Interest Check thread.
If you're not interested (at all) I'm totes fine with that!
( :) )
Sorry dear, I'm just not that big at playibg male nor do I know Teen Wolf. I'll have to decline.

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]I don't know why but I have a weird craving to do Alice in Wonderland but as DC characters for example; Joker would be Cheshire Cat or the Riddler would be the Mad Hatter etc. Care to join me? xD

[/QUOTE]
You truly are a wonder geek x3

That sounds awesome but my issue is I suck at playing canon characters and mostly use ocs. Is there a way to incorporate that or no? Do PM me dearie! ^~^ Otherwise it sounds magnificent <3

[QUOTE="Naruko Chan]I'd be willing to RP either of these with you!

[/QUOTE]
Terrific! Care to PM me and let me know which in order you'd like to do most and if you have any ideas as well as your tolerance for ocs? ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
*Bump in hopes for more rp partners!*

Bumps :'c

( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

*Bump*

Eagershadow3 said:
Captive Empress x King roleplay sounds interesting. Sign me up! :D
Oh, lovely! Please PM me so we can work things out!

Hey, did you still wanna rp? I don't know if you've been busy or something but you haven't replied to our PM lately so I didn't know if you wanted to keep talking out ideas or not.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

I can be your Soul Evans or Vincent Brooks c:

[/QUOTE]
*Gasps* PM me please?

Bump~!

Fiuyiuha said:
I would love anything to do with RWBY if you are still interested :)
Yes pelase! I only started the fandom not too long ago and I'm so in love with it ♥ Please PM me if you can, I'd love to discuss!

Hey there! So, I am a girl too I was just wondering if we could double up? (: If so, here are the ones I am interested in that are on your list;

Anime:

Free!

Diabolik Lovers

Ouran High School Host Club

Vampire Knight

Yeah, that's pretty much it haha xD

deception said:
Hey there! So, I am a girl too I was just wondering if we could double up? (: If so, here are the ones I am interested in that are on your list;
Anime:

Free!

Diabolik Lovers

Ouran High School Host Club

Vampire Knight

Yeah, that's pretty much it haha xD
Sure, why not! Shoot me with a PM x3

*Bumps again*

I'm craving something medieval, would you like to help me out? :3

I am female, but I can play either male or female genders equally.

Riko said:
I'm craving something medieval, would you like to help me out? :3
I am female, but I can play either male or female genders equally.
Sounds awesome! PM me? ❤

Added Pan to the movies~♥

Bump~

JoshMackMurph said:
I'd be happy to do a rp with you sometime. :D
*Gasps.* PM me? ouo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back