• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Cravings, Fandoms, Original Pairings, and Pastel! ♥ (ALWAYS OPEN, IGNORE POST COUNT)

Ancalagoner said:
Hello. Would you be interested in an interaction between Ozpin and one of your RWBY muses, or Byakuya or Unohana and one of your Bleach muses?
I'd love to for any! Do PM me honey, I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

Buuuuump~!

Bump~

Bump~

I wouldn't mind playing Izaya x OC

or if you like Creepypasta I can play Ben x OC or Liu x OC.

Celebi said:
I wouldn't mind playing Izaya x OC
or if you like Creepypasta I can play Ben x OC or Liu x OC.
Sure! Just shoot me a PM hun!

Hey!!!! Just want to tell you I'm very interested in MBTI also. I'm ENFP btw.

I made a group RP before where chars have diff mbti personalities. Sadly it didnt last long :( I wanna do it again though if I had the chance, coz seeing diff personalities and how they react in an rp is so cute. Just sharing XDD

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Hey!!!! Just want to tell you I'm very interested in MBTI also. I'm ENFP btw.
I made a group RP before where chars have diff mbti personalities. Sadly it didnt last long :( I wanna do it again though if I had the chance, coz seeing diff personalities and how they react in an rp is so cute. Just sharing XDD

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to hear more on what you have in mind ^~^ Send me a PM, will ya?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
I'd love to hear more on what you have in mind ^~^ Send me a PM, will ya?
Actually it would be more interesting if its a group rp coz I dont do well in one x one hahahaha

Anyways, I dont really have an idea yet since last MBTI rp I made died pretty quick xD so I have noooo idea which plot would strive haha just sharing~

Buuump~

Evergreen98 said:
Hey!! I am interested in Diabolik Lovers!
Fabulous! Do you mind PMing me, hun?! ^~^

xandr said:
I'm interested in a Portal RP, if you're still wanting to take part in one!
Fantabulous! PM me please?! :D

Hey! I would love to do your vampirexhalf-deomn plot with you! What are your preferences on this? I don't do well with playing male characters as my main and prefer fxf but I'm sure we can work something out! Or, we can do something else, I'm just craving a dark romance lol

Bump

Letty said:
Sorry, never saw yours. But I'm sorry, I'm just not craving an F x F at the moment.

Bump!

BUmp~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back