• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Cravings, Fandoms, Original Pairings, and Pastel! ♥ (ALWAYS OPEN, IGNORE POST COUNT)

Bump

Bumps, sobs

Would you, by any chance, be up for a RWBY Rp with OCs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ness said:
Would you, by any chance, be up for a RWBY Rp with OCs?
Sure, just hit me up with a PM!

[QUOTE="manly unicorn]hi ouo me maybe? I only do ocs and don't do fantasy genres though ^^

[/QUOTE]
Ah, sure! Just PM me!

Updated~!

Bump

Obsessed said:
Hey, I have some plots here: Plots - FINDING LONG TERM PARTNERS. PLOTS LISTED INSIDE. | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
From fantasy,futuristic to modern. If you find something interesting there, please tell me. If not, please still tell me so I won't get my hopes up, thanks!
I'll check it out!

KaylyTheFae said:
I have a lot of plot ideas, if you wanna hear them! I also looooove the road trip one. ^.^
Thank you! Would you like a spot in it? I have another thread on it where I can reserve a spot for you! But I would also love to hear your ideas!

Bump :c

*BUMPS*

hello, hello!

I was looking around and I noticed you rp Yuri? I don't know if you are still craving it, but if not that's cool as well. uvu

As far as what I was looking for I would be down for a TWD rp, if you are game. I can play Daryl or Carl but I can't promise that they won't be out of character, for which I am rather hesitant.. other than that, I'd adore an OC/OC rp of the fandom, canonical events having occurred, or otherwise. If you are interested please PM me and I'd love to discuss with you. Thank you in advance!

OhFallenMars said:
If you're still looking for a Walking Dead RP i'm up for it! I haven't had one in a while
Fantastic! PM me please, hun ^~^

Hello! I'm looking for someone to do a fantasy roleplay with something to do with dragons. I might have a few plot ideas if interested. ^^

Bump

Hello. Would you be interested in an interaction between Ozpin and one of your RWBY muses, or Byakuya or Unohana and one of your Bleach muses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back