• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Cravings, Fandoms, Original Pairings, and Pastel! ♥ (ALWAYS OPEN, IGNORE POST COUNT)

Bump

[QUOTE="Captain Spooks]Would you be interested in doing a Prince x Princess roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
I would definitely be interested! Do PM me!

My interests:

• Vampire X Human
  • Werewolf X Any Creature You Want Arranged Marriage (Plot in mind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpy!

[QUOTE="Thalia Raiz]My interests:
  • Vampire X Human
  • Werewolf X Any Creature You Want Arranged Marriage (Plot in mind)

[/QUOTE]
Please PM me! ^.^

Bumpy!

Thetas said:
Haiii!! You looking for a RWBY RP Partner?

Not my biggest craving, but I can still do it! PM me, hun! ^^

[QUOTE="Play On Words]100% interested in bad boy/good girl(I know, I'm unoriginal :P )

[/QUOTE]
I understand, it's the same for me cx

PM me hun so we can discuss further ^.^

Bumpies!

Can do anything in the fantasy genre that you're interested in, just hit me in a pm and we can get to plotting!

Centurion said:
Can do anything in the fantasy genre that you're interested in, just hit me in a pm and we can get to plotting!
Sure thing dearie!

Bump!

Bumper!

Bump!

Bump!

Wilted said:
I would love to roleplay a creepypasta rp!!! I match most of your requirements, and you match mine!!!
Lovely!! ♥ PM me, hun!

I would love it for k-project or creepy pasta. I'm totally cool for doubling. If k-project, I would really love a Mikoto partner! >~< I can rp as anyone you'd like to play as! Or we could always merge different universes together! Like creepy pasta x k-project or something xD Idk, whatever you want. If you want me to PM you, I will. If not, PM me?

Meisaki said:
I would love it for k-project or creepy pasta. I'm totally cool for doubling. If k-project, I would really love a Mikoto partner! >~< I can rp as anyone you'd like to play as! Or we could always merge different universes together! Like creepy pasta x k-project or something xD Idk, whatever you want. If you want me to PM you, I will. If not, PM me?
Sure hun, PM me!

I guess I have to redo it...

Testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back