• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kelli

Full Time Student

• Obi Wan Kenobi Reaction GIF by Star Wars

Hello there! My name is Kelli I've been rping forever to be honest got to be going on like 10 years off and on. Lately I've been craving some different fandoms and pairings as of late and looking to start a lot of new rps with people now that I'm out of school and have a bit more time on my hands. Just a little bit of background, I am a 25 year old female [pronouns she/her/hers]. LGBTQIA+ friendly! In addition to all of that I am a dog mom and enjoy world building and creative writing. But enough about me let's get down to why we're here, pairings, plots and fandoms oh my. Before you continue here's a few notes!
    • My plot lines and pairings - everything I ever write is usually up for discussion. If you don't like a part we can change it, if you have a plot that's similar and you want to add to it let me know! Writing is a discussion always.​
    • I am a night owl with a morning person job so please bear with me!​
    • I do not write with anyone under 18+ normally - this can be negotiable depending upon age, theme of the rp etc etc etc​
    • For Fandoms I like OCs to cannons but I will play canon however the worlds need to be a bit flexible​
    • Finally, if you don't see something here that you like but you have a burning desire to play something out that you think would fit give me a shout I might just say yes​
    PLEASE PM ME WITH REPLIES AS I DON'T GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS THREAD THANK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back