• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cravings! >> Canon x OC

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, welcome. Thanks for taking an interest in my search thread. This is nothing fancy, as I'm feeling too lazy to make it look pretty.

About Me:
- I strongly prefer to roleplay over PMs. Threads aren't really my thing and I don't use Discord often enough.
-I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now, and I consider myself to be fairly good at writing.
- My reply lengths tend to vary. It depends on a number of different things, but it usually boils down to the current events happening in the roleplay and how inspired I'm feeling at the time. On average though, it ranges from 2-4 paragraphs.
- I'm open to any type of pairing, but for my end of things I'll be wanting to pair a female OC with a male Canon character, unless specifically stated otherwise. For your end, I'm willing to play any Canon character for any OC. Just ask!
- Speaking of OCs, some of mine might already have pre-established pasts and/or friendships with some of the canon characters, meaning that they already know each other at the start of the roleplay. If that isn't really your thing, let me know because I can always remove that part(or use a different OC).
- I have very few triggers, if any. I'm very okay with darker, more mature themes. That being said, I'm not willing to write about the obvious things, like incest, pedophilia, etc. I also will not write smut.
- I may seem quite serious here, but I'm really not! I love OOC chatter and getting to know who I'm writing with. I love to gush about our characters and the story, talk about any headcanons I think of, imagine scenarios that may or may not actually happen in the roleplay at a later date, etc. This being said, if lots of OOC isn't your thing, I might not be the best fit for you, haha.
- I love side characters and including character interaction that isn't just between our main Canon/OC pairs. It won't always be a lot, but it will happen sometimes.
- I am ghost friendly for the most part. I don't hold grudges over things like that.
- I have been known to go long periods of time without replying. Please, if I do this, feel free to give me a nudge as a reminder.

About You/What I'm Looking For:
- Please be 18+. I'm not going to ask for your age, but this is my preference and it makes me feel more comfortable.
- Please be capable of giving me at least 2 paragraphs for your replies.
- If you have triggers, let me know what they are. I don't want to offend or make anyone uncomfortable, we're here to have fun after all.
- Plan with me. I want your input and ideas. What's the point if I'm the only one making important decisions about the roleplay?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Right, so here's the interesting part, my current fandom cravings. These are listed in no particular order. Also, I'm open to AUs for almost all of these, so feel free to ask about that(some of them I'd prefer to be AU actually). Also also, any especially young characters will be aged up to a more acceptable age if they're going to be involved in a romantic pairing.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- I've only watched the anime.
- I'm looking for someone to play Tanjiro or Zenitsu.

D.Gray-Man
- I've seen everything that's currently out for the anime, including Hallow.
- I'm looking for Allen, Lavi, or Bak.

Hunter x Hunter
- I've watched the entirety of the 2011 adaption and both films(though I don't remember a lot about the films).
- I'm looking for Kurapika, Killua, or Gon.

My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia
- I've finished season 4 of the anime and I've also watched the first film.
- I'm looking for Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, or Mirio.

Fairy Tail
- I've seen everything except for the Final Season.
- I'm looking for Natsu, Gray, Sting, or Rogue.

Soul Eater
- I've watched the anime, not too familiar with the manga though.
- I'm looking for Death the Kid.

Ouran High School Host Club
- I've watched the anime, but have not read the manga.
- I'm looking for Tamaki, Hikaru, or Kaoru.

Pokemon Sword/Shield
- Finished Sword's main story + post-game, as well as the Isle of Armour.
- I'm looking for Hop, Bede, or Leon.

Rune Factory 4
- I've played and beaten the original for the 3DS, but I have not played the Special version for the Switch.
- I'm looking for Doug, Dylas, or Leon.

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
- From this series, I've played "A Wonderful Life", "A New Beginning", Story of Seasons", Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns", and Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town". (I am also somewhat familiar with other titles from this series even though I haven't played them myself).
- There's too many characters to list across all of these games, so you'll have to just ask if you're interested.
- For this particular one, I'm not opposed to the canon setting of "main character takes on a farm", but I may be slightly more partial to an alternate setting.

Mystic Messenger
- I've only played 707 and Yoosung's routes all the way through(also about half of Zen's). I did do some reading about some of the other routes though, so I am at least somewhat knowledgeable about them and the other characters.
- I'm looking for 707, Saeran, or Yoosung.
- I'd prefer to stay away from following the canon plot too closely for this one. I'd more like to do our own thing with the characters.​

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be intrested in doing either Undertale/Deltarune (have hcs for both) or Pokemon (may be scratchy on canons though due to me being new though). Have decent craving for either!! 😎

Hello! If you're still interested I'd love to do a HxH RP! I can totally play Kurapika for you if you can play Killua for me?

Hi! If this is still open I'm interested in doing a BNHA RP with you, I can play any of the characters you have listed if you'd be willing to play Iida for me?

Hi! If this is still open I'm interested in doing a BNHA RP with you, I can play any of the characters you have listed if you'd be willing to play Iida for me?
That's great! Sorry for the slightly late reply, by the way. If you still want to rp, shoot me a pm so we can discuss this further!

hey there! i'd be interested in a bnha roleplay! i can totally play midoriya for you - he's one of my fave boys haha if you're interested, feel free to pm me~

Hey there! If you would be interested, I’d love to try out a Pokemon Sword and Shield roleplay! I actually had an idea for a plot if that would interest you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back