• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧Craving!✧

llSunflowerll

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I go by Sunflower or Rice or almost anything tbh I tend to have a different name for everyone lol, I've been rping for almost a decade now (I know, I'm like an old man, even my knees give out sometimes) and I like to think I'm ok at it. I just moved and got a new job so my life these last few months have been crazy, liked moved out of state kinda crazy and dropped out of college.....but I am stable and doing well!

Anyway,
  • I write around 3 smaller paragraphs to like 5 beefy one depending on the plot and whats happening
    • I would like it if you could try to match tho I do understand when its just like dialogue and not much is happening
  • I don't mind if you're younger then 18
    • Just be mature i guess?
  • I don't have the best grammar, I will be honest and I often overlook words I've spelled wrong if the computer doesn't find it so I'm apologizing now (especially in ooc cause I type so fast and never spell check myself)
    • Honestly just use punctuation and make sure your sentences make sense
  • I don't have many other rules or anything, I'm pretty chill and open to anything so if you wanna talk I'm here!
    • No triggers either btw

Here are some like ideas (They're kind of everywhere)
  • VAMPIRES ✧✧✧
    • I have made an entire backstory for vampires and I love it so much and I have so many like ocs I want to use
  • Cowboys✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • I love cowboys and westerns and everything about that whole like aesthetic and lifestyle, I don't have any plots really but I'm willing to make one up
  • Super heros✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • I'll probably have marvel in the fandoms but I'd love to have a world were we make our own heros and villains, I have a few ideas
  • Space (Like futuristic)✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • So many ideas, crash landing, pirates, monarchy kinda stuff, cyborgs, class divide, Scientists, I'm down for almost anything
  • Mafia/Gang✧✧✧
    • I have a few ideas
  • Arranged Marriages✧✧
    • Like under any setting, it don't matter to me

Fandoms I am willing to RP

If you want to rp one of these with me just message me and I can send a list of characters that I can play as and would like for doubling up, Unless you would like to do a shipping kinda thing
I'm also even more down just to use the universe and make our own characters! (Also au's are really cool if you had one)

• Assassins Creed Odyssey or Origins✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
  • Mass Effect✧✧✧✧
  • Star Wars✧✧✧✧✧✧
  • StarGate✧
  • Star Trek ✧✧✧
  • Marvel✧✧
  • Lord of the Rings✧
  • Dune (This one I would only use the universe)✧
  • The Witcher✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
  • Twilight✧✧
  • Harry Potter✧
  • Blade Runner✧

And honestly if none of that works for you but the vibes are there just let me know, I probably missed a fandom or some idea you have is exactly what I've been looking for

PS. If we were rping before my life kinda fell apart feel free to message me and I'd def be down to rekindling our rp

Hi, I'm glad you're willing to accept an under 18. I've been role-playing for at least 4 years now. My style is a descriptive third person views with at least 3 sentences. I'm currently craving for Newsies 1992. I was hoping if you'd like to role-play Newsies with me since it's historical and there's Jack "Cowboy"? :closed eyes open smile: Or not, I'd willingly do Lord of the Rings or Marvel or Harry Potter as well. :) I like doubling up too.

Hello, I would be super interested in a lot of those ideas (vampires, cowboys, space, Star Trek, atla, the Witcher, whatever you’ve got going on the Dune universe, super heroes, arranged marriage, etc) , if you want to plot out something PM me, I’m also over 18 and on a weird college situation that got me craving my old hobbies (aka writing / rping) again, so yeah

Hello! I don't know if you’ll reply to this or not, but I was wondering if you’d still be interested in a star-trek roleplay with me? I don't have anything specific in mind yet, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

You look busy, but if you have time I'd love to write with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back