• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some 1x1

BONKERZ

Hello! My name is Bonkers/Bell and here are some things to know beforehand.
  • Only people under 25, I'm on the younger side and it makes me uncomfy
  • No proship/problematic ships of any kind ofc
  • If I take a couple days for a response I promise I am not ghosting! Probably just busy
  • Try not to take more than a full week to reply, I know we all have lives but a week is enough time
  • One liners are fine, but I'd prefer at least a couple sentences
  • I welcome OCs and canon characters
  • I'm not the biggest fan of romance/ship rps, but will do them if the characters have good chemistry
Okay, now with that stuff out of the way I can get to the good stuff! The fandoms I'm in!
⭐=The ones I'm interested in currently. The more stars the more interest
  • Undertale / Undertale AU ⭐⭐
  • Deltarune⭐
  • TSP / The Stanley Parable ⭐⭐⭐
  • TOH / The Owl House
  • LMK / Lego Monkey Kid⭐
  • Lego Ninjago
  • Spiderverse⭐⭐
  • TMNT / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Good Omens ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
And that should be it! Please PM me if you're interested and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Um which Undertale and Deltarune characters do you usually RP as?
For UT I main as Gaster but can also do Grillby, Flowey, Napstablook, Alphys, and probably more that I'm forgetting 😅
For DR I main Spamton and Rouxls Kaard, though I apologize as I don't have much experience with them

Hi! I saw you have Deltaune on your list and play Spamton as one of your canons : )

I'd love to roleplay with you, if you'd be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back