• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Craving Fantasy! (No fandoms here.)

Sunnysunlee

Hi there all! My name is Sun, I’m new to the site and excited to find some new partners to roleplay with. Here I’ll just do a brief introduction of myself and what you can expect from me, a few expectations I have of my partners, and then the fun stuff! This is a new phone, so I don’t have any of my plots typed up and ready to go, so sorry if things seemed rushed. Here we go!

For my part I am 28 years old, I’m a recovering alcoholic currently in a treatment centre for a couple months, which gives me a bit more time to write! (11 days clean, excited for countless more.) I have been roleplaying pretty consistently for about fifteen years, so I consider myself advanced+. I love detailed paragraphs and complex characters and dynamics. I have some plot ideas, but they all have potential to change and be built together. I love sharing these stories and making them ours in OOC.

-Expectations & Rules-

1. Please be 18+, I wouldn’t be comfortable roleplaying with somebody younger than that. Sorry, just a preference!

2. I tend to write several paragraphs per post and would prefer my partner did the same. I get the occasional bout of writers block, but one-liners are a no go for me.

3. I like doubling, and would love it if my partner did too! This isn’t essential though, I’ve had a lot of fun with GM dynamics in the past, and building worlds around a single character of yours. I also play all genders.

4. Let’s get to know each other! I find chatting in OOC for a bit is a good way to get to know people, and a good place to discuss ideas for our roleplay.

5. I don’t have many limits for my writing but of course all site rules apply. I also prefer to fade to black and avoid overtly s*xual scenes. But as for violence, language and substance abuse, go nuts!

6. Please let me know if anything changes, or if you feel the roleplay is getting stale, we can work together to change things, or drop it all together! No ghosting please, and I’ll afford you the same courtesy :).

-Genres/Plotlings-

* - Asterisks indicate my level of excitement towards a particular topic.
! - indicates I have a “plotling”, which probably isn’t entirely formed yet.

Medieval Fantasy ***** !
Pirates ***** !
Modern Fantasy **** !
Gifted ***
Vampires (Modern or historical) ***
Slice of Life ***
Pokémon (Set in universe, OC characters) ***

It’s a short list, I’ll likely add to it. Feel free to suggest! But fair warning, not super interested in futuristic/sci-fi at the moment. Now I have a couple plot ideas!

Everlasting Pirate

The Everlasting are a semi-genocidal race of beings that largely see themselves are superior to the lesser beings they live alongside. They are functionally immortal, and extremely difficult to kill. They are also born with powers more often than not that make them a threat to those around them. They have a tentative peace with humans, but have set their sights in eradicating species such as elves, orcs, fairies, basically any being that is not human or Everlasting.

Character A is a dedicated soldier to the Institute of the Everlasting, the largest concentrated branch of their people. They have drank the kool-aid, and will stop at nothing to further the goals of their superiors. Character B is an Everlasting who had never bought the idea of their own superiority, and broke away. The two characters were formerly best friends, until Character B became too large of a threat for the Institute to ignore. After breaking free, Character B turned to a life of piracy, them and their crew facing down the Everlasting wherever they are found. So Character A is sent out to dispatch of their former friend. Hilarity ensues. (Again this idea isn’t fully formed so there is lots we can discuss and plan together!)

The Queen’s Charge

Character A is the ruthless Queen of a nation of slavers. Not only is she one of the most powerful rulers there is, but there are also credible rumours the Queen is not exactly human; making her a target of the church and demon slayers.

Character B is a young peasant who is taken after their family is murdered by the Queens army during a raid, and is made a slave. Little does Character B know, they are a descendant of a long line of Holy Knights, and their blood runs thick within them. Noticing this, the Queen takes pity on Character B, and even decides to form a bond with them. She would much rather endear this Holy warrior to her. The Question is, will character B be won over by the Queen, or will their hatred for her burn deep enough to eventually take revenge for their family? (I would love to play the Queen! This one would also have a lot of side characters to interact with.)

-Fin for Now-

That’s all I can type right now! But I’ll be updating this as I get more time on my phone. But come at me with any questions or suggestions you may have! Sorry this is short and rushed, but hope to hear from some of you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back