• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving danganronpa!!! mxm, mxf, fxf, poly | willing to double | all ships welcome!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why hello there, the names snark and I recently got super into Danganronpa about 10 years too late! Wahoo! I'm so enamoured with this series it's even lead me to desire something I very rarely am interested in: fandom roleplay. That's right, if you couldn't already tell, this request thread is specifically geared towards Danganronpa themed rps.

First, a few rules and whatnot to get us started
I'm in my very early 20's, so a parter who is 18+ is very much preferred. Since rpn is so clean I may be willing to accept younger partners, I just really don't want any angry and concerned parents in my dms accusing me of converting their kid to the dark side or whatever.
I'm very relaxed when it comes to literacy. Roleplaying is meant to be fun, and having to stress out over arbitrary word counts and length expectations is the opposite of fun if you ask me. I encourage you to write as much or as little as you are inspired to at the moment, wanna write one short paragraph one post then a full novel for the next? Go for it. All I ask is that you try your best and you don't let yourself fall into one liner territory.
I have no triggers and welcome all kinds of dark, mature and edgelordy content within rps. Within reason of course.
Please talk to me OOC, I absolutely love plotting, gushing about the characters and just chatting in general with my partner's.
PMs on the site are my preferred location to do my rps, but I'm flexible if you'd rather rp somewhere else.
Pls give me romance plsssss

Alright, with that out of the way now's the time to get into the good stuff!
I'm interested in doing rps that take place withing the games themselves as well as non despair plots where no characters are in danger. It's also worth noting that so far I've only played the first two main games all the way full, only played as far as the prologue in the third, haven't touched any of the side games and have yet to watch the anime. So I'm o ly interested in rps surrounding the characters and plots of games one and two at this moment.
I'm verrrrry LGBTQ friendly and welcome pairings of all sorts, in fact I prefer same gender pairings over anything else. Playing male characters is what's most comfy for me though, so MxM pairings are what I generally gravitate towards.

Characters I like and wouldn't mind playing
-Chihiro Fujisaki (my absolute favourite character of the series as a whole, without a doubt the character I'm craving to play the absolute most)
-Makoto Naegi
-Byakuya Togami
-Mondo Owada
-Aoi Asahina
-Gundham Tanaka
-Kazuichi Soda
-Nagito Komaeda
-Hajime Hinata
-Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
-Nekomaru Nidai
-Ibuki Mioda
-Sonia Nevermind
-Peko Pekoyama
-Mikan Tsumiki
-Chihiro
-Chihiro
-Chihiro
-Chihiro
-Did
-I
-Mention
-Chihiro??????????

I'm open to discussing all kinds of ships between characters, and might even be willing to welcome original characters. Also, just because a character is on that list doesn't mean I won't let you play them, if theirs overlap between characters we both enjoy that's fine! There's only one character I might fight to the death over... Gosh, I wonder who it is?

That's all I can think to add at the moment. If interested please message me, I don't bite and I look forward to plotting something awesome with you! :3

Last edited:
Hello fellow late DR getter into...er...

I love your advert and I'd be willing to talk to you in messages for potential RPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back