• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving a Pirate x Captive One!

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Hey there!Since this is a very specific search I figured I would make a separate thread for it...I'm looking for a (or a few) Pirate x Captive roleplay.I think they're really cute and fun to develop.

What I Want In My Partner~

-At least three replies a day

-Capable of two nice,chunky paragraphs (at least) per post

-Will play the male pirate

-Will follow ALL RP Nations rules (meaning no inappropriate romance!)

-Will not curse

-Will chat OOC

-Will RP in thread

-Will help with plot/plot twists

-Will not abandon me!I WILL bump you if you don't reply for a few days

-Will let me know when unable to reply for a while

What I Give My Partner~

-*Many* replies a day

-At least two paragraphs unless I have little to work with (I automatically mirror post without thinking of it :P )

-Will only play the female captive

-Will follow ALL RP Nation rules

-Will not curse

-Will chat OOC

-Will contribute to plot/plot twists

-Only want to RP in thread right now

Sound interested?Please reply/PM me if you are!I will take on more than one.

Define how long a chunky paragraph is, please. I find it binteresting, yet I'm unsure of the length of the paragraphs and I would like to know what I'm getting myself into.

Twelve to fifteen lines if it's only one.Ten,I guess,is okay for one.However,I love when they're 20 to 25+ lines with more than one paragraph.Although,right now,I want an active one so bad,as long as you can keep enough substance in a reply,I'll be fine.

Hmm, well, we could give it a try, if you find it good enough it'll continue, if you don't like it we'll just forget. So, what do you say? We could just start it in a conversation to see if it works.

Quick question, are you already a captive or will there be a part of the roleplay showing your capture?

I'm game!Really,as long as you give some detail and don't go under four lines,I'll be happy :) .PM me and we can discuss it!

And it's up to you,but I think it would be fun to do it from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back