• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern craving a contemporary hs romance roleplay

hopefulromantic

is anyone else a shameless sucker for cute, cheesy, low stakes high school romance plots? if so, you're in luck! i have a new original character
and he would be perfect for that sort of plot. i'll tell you more about his character in messages if this manages to pique your interest. for now, i'll
describe the sort of things i'm looking for in this roleplay, and we can see if our preferences align (:

by the way, either m / f or m / m work for this plot! my character is a bisexual guy. though admittedly, i do have a preference for queer ships.

things i'm looking for

✩ tall sunshine x short grump

✩ opposites attract dynamic

✩ slow burn

✩ hurt / comfort

✩ mutual pining they both think is one-sided

✩ not necessarily enemies to lovers but like- "i think you're annoying" to "actually you're okay ig" to "you're a LITTLE cute" to "oh fuck oh shit i'm in love"

✩ other random tropes i like but are totally optional: there's only one bed, the italicized oh moment, one character comforting / taking care
of the other while they're sick, awkward first kiss where they both giggle a little and it's so cute and cheesy and ahsjsksks

✩ also !! i'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer and i really enjoy roleplaying with people who give insights into how their character is
thinking & feeling during the roleplay without just staying it. describing everything in a flat, matter-of-fact tone is just boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back