• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HexyMoon

Hexes are for pros
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Coven of DeMorte

What is the RP about?

Basically it is a good vs evil setting. After having been exiled after learning the truth about her home; Order of Seht, Morrigan(My character) has decided it is time to stand up and fight for what is right. So anyone demon of the shadows who seek peace and coexistence band together here.
Order of Seht is an extremely powerful group who claim they are the salvation of humanity. When in truth, they see humans as property or food. They have no morals about humans or those who want to co-exist with humans, putting humans in blood farms, owning human slaves and even torturing who they deem as traitors.

Who are we accepting?
Anyone basically. If you are seeking a role that will see fighting, it is recommended you have a demon character. Otherwise even humans are accepted. You can be any age from infant to an elder.

Are there rules?
Duh lol. They will be posted soon.

Where can I apply?
Pm me directly with the subject Recruit. Even if you are unsure and wanting more in-depth information, feel free to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back