• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Stories and fairy tales of dragon's used to be something that were known as legends, myths even. many believed their stories to be made up. Especially now in modern day where people believe in technology and have put their thoughts of the past somewhat aside. In the past, there were such people, known as "Dragon Riders". A dragon rider was chosen by their dragon and they would choose by hatching for their rider, usually a rider is genetically inherited although there have been exceptions in the past.. what would happen if dragon's were to make a come back in the modern world? What would happen? Would people accept them? Abuse their power?

It's 2015
A group of 6 are about to face their biggest journey yet when they stumble upon a lost cavern, attempting to reach a party out in the woods they take a wrong turn and find a cavern, where 6 ancient looking, large odd colour stones lay in wait, However little did they know that their life was about to change drastically in that moment.

The plot takes place in a fair size city, however there are many smaller villages surrounding the city.

-x-

PLEASE NOTE: This is a plot I have had buzzing in my head for awhile, I have some stuff planned out but I am looking for a group of people to help me bring it to life!

RULES
NO powerplay or godmoding
No killing a character without permission
pg-13 / Fade to black if it comes to that
Please no one-liners, I know writers block happens but it makes it difficult to reply
I am asking 1 full paragraph minimum per post.
Dragon's can communicate with other dragons and only THEIR rider through Telepathy

The Eggs

FIRE
A dark crimson colour, with black swirls all along its shell and a fiery orange top
-Taken By SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD -

WATER
A light teal with white and gold marble designs all over it
-OPEN-

ICE
Glacier white with dark grey accent shading on certain parts of the egg and a black spot on the top
-Taken By Calix101 Calix101 -

STORM
Dark purple that has a pearly white spot on its back side and flakes of white all over.
-Taken By voracity voracity -

EARTH
Deep forest green with lighter green shading along the top and bottom of the egg, small blue spots litter the whole egg
-Taken By Zufaix Zufaix -

DARKNESS
A glossy black shell with tiny silver specks all over, almost looking like someone used a paintbrush to fling paint
-Taken by Boondox Boondox

DRAGON INFORMATION

1.All Dragon's breathe fire, however they also have added abilities based on their type. There are Earth, Water, Fire, Ice, Storm and Dark dragons.

2. These dragon's are not the type to tower over your house, these dragon's are smaller than the ones you hear of in stories, for example
hd.jpg
BLUE is adult size for these dragon's

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm pretty interested but I also have some questions if you don't mind - do you have preset personalities for the dragons themselves? Like, for instance, I'd imagine given free reign a fire dragon and storm dragon would end up with really similar personalities and dialogue lines just because of how we typically perceive them, so in your plots do you have specific constraints you want writers to be able to write within (at least concerning the dragons) or is it ALL free for us to control?

Would we also start the whole thing off with pre-established relations between all characters? I was just a little confused on the explanation of the 'party' - are we talking about like a highschool/college party they were planning on attending when the group gets lost?

All that aside, I'd be interested in the Storm Dragon!

Hey! This seems like a really cool idea! I would be interested in the Ice Dragon if it is still open!

voracity voracity

Hello! Lovely questions you have asked! The dragon's personalities DO reflect with their type, however it is you who gets to create them and tweak them, I merely put together their egg, WHICH is what the colour of their scales are based on! Your dragon's are YOURS to control.

The humans may know each other or know OF each other. its going to be a college party, and its a wide spread party so very different people end up in the same spot! If you would like to have a pre-established relation with one of the other characters just discuss it with the other person :) I will have this way more in depth once I start the actual thread, I just posted this little blurb to see if anyone would actually be interested in it.

Storm is yours :)

I have a character sheet thread up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back