• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π—–π—Όπ˜€π—Ίπ—Άπ—° π—˜π˜…π—Άπ—Ήπ—²π˜€: π—Άπ—»π˜π—²π—Ώπ—²π˜€π˜ 𝗰𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗸 (accepting applications)

Been looking for a sci-fi rp for awhile, I'll have a CS in soon, will shoot for Mechanic, but can probably rework the character into another role if needed.

Early morning bump!
There’s still time to apply! No one is interested in the Chef role for some reason :,(​

Early morning bump!
The deadline is this Saturday for OCs, if you need an extension please message me, excited to start, thanks to y’all who expressed interest.​

Early morning bump!
The deadline is this Saturday for OCs, if you need an extension please message me, excited to start, thanks to y’all who expressed interest.​
I could take up that chef role if it’s still open?

Final bump! Will be selecting the CS that best suit the roles today. Big thanks to everyone that joined.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back