Corrupt a Wish

Granted, however they would not be able to reply.

I wish that everyone in the world turned into ducks.
Granted but everybody but you are now ducks and they can only see you as a large loaf of bread.

I wish that I wasn’t such an insomniac.

Granted, but the food used to end world hunger is hot cheetos and those that ingest it become morbidly obese and diabetic.

I wish I was bored.

Granted, but at what cost??? The world is at peace but doesn't know their right hand from their left.

I wish that I would stop feeling repressed and live a full life.

Granted.

However, you've become immortal and will outlive every human on this Earth to the point of extinction.

I wish that I could shoot bullets out of my fingers.

Granted, but you shoot when you point at things or people and cannot control it all the time.

I wish I could master any language I desired.

Granted, but you shoot when you point at things or people and cannot control it all the time.

I wish I could master any language I desired.
Granted but nobody understands you as they describe you speaking “incoherently” and “at random”.

Fucking, just make my room modestly cold.

You got it, but every other room you will ever go into, will be like an oven to you, no matter the season.

I wish we could tourist to the moon already

Granted, however the moon will explode and destroy the earth when the 666th person steps on the surface.

I wish Sheith was canon.

I don't know what that is, but it does become canon but in the worst way possible (i.e Everybody dies in shitty ways lmao)

I wish I had a stand from JoJo

Granted, but now all your sentences end with commas and no one wants to RP with you anymore. At least that time of month is gone.
JessiJean JessiJean

I wish for a Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Granted, but now everyone is simply content and anything that could potentially improve won’t because everyone is happy. Culture stagnates.

I wish no one would abuse their fellow person

Granted but now everyone takes out their agression on objects. Everything in the world is abused and broken until, eventually, nothing is left.
JessiJean JessiJean

I wish for the best game in time and space.

Granted but now everyone takes out their agression on objects. Everything in the world is abused and broken until, eventually, nothing is left.
JessiJean JessiJean

I wish for the best game in time and space.
Yeah but, the ending is an actual ending and you cannot play it again.

I wish that I was a better person.

Granted, but you have to travel through time (without interacting) and write it yourself.

I wish my family and I could take a vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back