Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but then you feel the force you hit with. Congrats, it hurts. ALOT, nvm alot Cant even explain how bad it hurts.

I wish for another sandwitch

Granted is essentially what you asked for a sandwiTch. It'll crush you with sand black magic

I wish for the next person who corrupt my wish to have a fate twice worst than mine and also have an eternal itch in the back that can't be scratched

Granted but the only wish you can wish is "Would you be nice enough to kick me in the rear" while offering your ass

I wish I wouldn't be a douche

Grant.. actually no, why the f*** you even want a star for? That's a stupid wish

I wish to shift into a different quantic moment

Last edited:
Granted but then you are immediately shifted back to the original quantic moment

I wish for extra wishes

Granted but you die of happiness from extra wishes and what they bring you.

I wish for unlimited food and a super good metabolism.

Granted but you lose your weightier friends from jealousy.

I wish that everyone in the world would do good and love doing good.

You get a beard, but instead of hair it is a beard of tentacles, kind of like that dude from Pirates of the Caribbean

I wish that I do good on my final final.

you did extremely well, maybe you finally passed on your final Final but halfway through the final Final the roof of the building in which the final Final was held in finally collapsed finally crushing you under its weight. So I guess your final Final was your final Final.

I wish for the net person to take a shot of vodka each time I've said final

Granted but you implode when using them

I wish to pilot a mecha, indestructible, and I don't die in the process, neither go crazy or get sick or lost into space, time or whatever

Granted but your mecha weapons are shit and runs out of ammo very quick and direct attacks from the mecha only hit super soft like a pillow

I wish for hugs from the next person.

Granted but all your new friends die in a freak accident.

I wish I knew if I passed my final Final.

Granted but you were accused of cheating and got dropped out

I wish that my anime waifus become real

Granted, Skynet takes over the world and decides to adopt the look of cute, innocent waifus for their killing machines. So, they are now real, but also want to wipe out humanity. (could be an added bonus for you idk lol)

I wish that my crush would stop sending such mixed signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back