Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the digits begin to take you over and you don't want to do anything but repeat the digits, like the Lotus in Homer's Odyssey.

I wish mosquitos didn't bite me.

I wish mosquitos didn't bite me.

Granted.

Mosquitos will no longer bite you. They'll give you the same level of importance as they would to air.

While the mosquitos will no longer bite you, they won't accept your presence. They won't avoid you if you're in their way and may crash into you, even into sensitive parts like your eyes. You'll be invisible to all mosquitos in the world.

Just pray you never encounter a swarm. . .

-------

I wish I could draw well. And I mean really well.

Granted, you can now draw really, really well - but only images of blurs.

I wish I could become a meme.

Granted, you are no longer human. You are now GIF of an old man jumping over a 14 foot fence that people show each other over the internet.

I wish for a good book.

Granted, but you die of a heart attack soon after you eat your next pizza.

I wish my hero academia was real.

Granted, My Hero Academia is a now real life manga (it already was but that is besides the point). Oh and their is also a parallel universe that is exactly the same as the the fictional universe presented in the real My Hero Academia Manga.

I wish for a moment of peace and quiet.

Granted, but you get teleported to a planet millions of lightyears away with no life and no way of returning home or communicating with Earth. You will slowly starve to death as the planet is just made of rock.

I wish I could legally travel on a plane wherever I want without having to pay for tickets.

Granted. The influence of other people's thoughts destroys your identity. You quickly lose yourself in a vortex of foreign wants, tastes and dreams. Memories that are not your own invade your skull. You becomes they. Him. She. All.
Eventually you become nothing more than an echo of the people around you, a parrot with no mind of their own.

I wish I was (or were I suppose) multiple people.

Granted, but your forehead is the only part of you that grows to give you that extra height.

I wish I could shapeshift.

Granted, but it happens randomly.

I wish I was an actual demon accepted into society.

Granted, but it is a society populated entirely with monotone actuaries.

I wish I could create flowers whenever I wished.

Granted, but those flowers will be skyscraper sized.

I wish I had the ability to sit down and write a story of my choosing for an hour.

That's hardly a corruption, haha. Sounds pretty awesome.

Granted, but after the hour is finished, you have to fight the villain.

I wish I could fly.

I disagree, if you don't know the flowers will be skyscraper shaped bad things could happen... (Plus they'd likely fall and likely cause property damage and/or death.)

Granted, you now make annoying buzzing sounds and spend too much time around poop.

I wish for inner happiness.

Granted, but to gain this happiness you must drain it from everything around you.

I wish for a stapler that never runs out of staples.

Granted, but they're all models from 1960 with no gas, insurance, tires or windows.

I wish the Transformers movie franchise didn't suck.

Granted, the cost to view anime is now the sum of all the fees from each country.

I wish I could become incredibly talented at cooking without changing anything about me or my environment.

congratulations! There is now a planet called cooking and if you are there you are extremely talented! Unfortunately nothing else changed so you won't be able to go there.

I wish I could perfectly transcribe my thoughts into written or typed words.

Granted. But you no longer can be in darkness, else you will die.

I wish I were actually tall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back