• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Corpse Party-ish Roleplay recruitment.

Would you join this if it was done?

• Sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no.

• Maybe.

• *foams at mouth* YES!!

• Total voters
@OverlyIntricateLove

I just want to give you a hug, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) If you know what I mean.

*pulls out knife*

I'm a Teddiursa...

FFFFUUUUUIMMABEABEAROMG

Dan's a Charizard...

Really? 
I'm gonna go

Cook dinner

Yup

Hollup!

[QUOTE="Aoi Kamenbudokai]I think the majority of this thread needs to be moved into a conversation.

[/QUOTE]
This might be a really late reply to this since this forum was made a few months ago lol...but I actually just started role playing again and the idea of a corpse party rp sounded really cool. So I looked some rp's on google and tbh this is one of the most recent forums that was made for the specific idea. By now the rp might be finished in stuff but I was wondering if by the slightest chance this rp hasn't been made yet are you still up for starting it? I prefer to usually join in already made rp's, not because of lazy reasons but mainly due to the fact that I don't have a good experience with creating my own.

@MoneyMadam

I'm happy that you wanted to join this RP but unfortunately swiftly died after it officially started. ( :( )

However, me and a friend ARE working of a Fire Emblem RP if you would like to join that.

If you're having trouble making a RP, it's always a good idea to get together with a friend to think of how it's going to play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back