• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Corpse Party IC

1C1469D9-E1A8-47ED-85ED-01BCE2A23AAA.jpeg
Adin Kolansky was at the party at the Academy, his hands in his pockets, smiling as they all had fun.

Ayako was binge eating candy corn like there was no tomorrow
Mattew was jokingly telling Ayako that she's gonna regret eating so much only to get a piece of candy corn thrown at him

3EAFC852-72CA-4157-88ED-8EFBDC8DDC06.jpeg
Adin smiled as Matthew and Ayako joked at each other. He walked to where the candy was and got a bag of skittles, and sprinkled some in his hand, and ate them.

Mattew just ate the piece of candy corn causing Ayako to throw another one, which Mattew caught in his mouth, then another one, which missed and Ayako threw another one and this continued until the bowl was empty

E4A1C3FD-3E7C-451A-9759-31E80FAB5A27.jpeg
Adin shoved the bag of skittles in his back pocket, and walked to the 2 kids. He looked at the bowl of candy Ayoko had earlier, now empty. “Ayoko, if you keep eating candy, you’re gonna get sick,”he smiled at Ayoko.

View attachment 372465
Adin shoved the bag of skittles in his back pocket, and walked to the 2 kids. He looked at the bowl of candy Ayoko had earlier, now empty. “Ayoko, if you keep eating candy, you’re gonna get sick,”he smiled at Ayoko.
"Who cares! It's f*cking delicious!" She replied, obviously a bit hyped up from all the sugar, Mattew just laughed "I tried to tell you the same thing!"

B61E65F6-C16E-471B-AAF3-E288EC3A455D.jpeg
Adin frowned at the profanity of Ayoko. “Your parents would be upset if you were to cuss,”he said to her. A smile then appeared back onto his face. “Well, how about you get some healthy food? Like peanuts or whatever?”

View attachment 372466
Adin frowned at the profanity of Ayoko. “Your parents would be upset if you were to cuss,”he said to her. A smile then appeared back onto his face. “Well, how about you get some healthy food? Like peanuts or whatever?”
"My parents don't really care, they come home late and I rarely ever see them..." Ayako never really liked to talk about her parents

He frowned sadly and blinked. It was hard for a kid to grow up without parents. He put back on his smile. “Well, y’all should wrap this party up.”

He frowned sadly and blinked. It was hard for a kid to grow up without parents. He put back on his smile. “Well, y’all should wrap this party up.”
"Awww, but we still haven't gotten to tell scary stories yet!" Mattew sighed "And I have something cool for us to do too!"

Adin shook his head in a “what crazy kids” manner, and sat next to Ayoko as Matthew stood at the teacher’s podium, without permission. But it was after school hours and he didn’t really care for the most part.

"Did you know that there was a school here before this school was built?" Mattew started
"Yeah, it was called Heavenly Host Elementary School and it was shut down due to all the bad stuff that happened there..." Ayako replied
Mattew was a bit surprised that Ayako knew, but he soon continued his story "Well it all started with the school nurse being pushed down a flight of stairs while running away from one of the teachers there. The poor daughter of the nurse saw everything and was strangled by the teacher to keep her from telling anyone. The principal saw the teacher trying to hide the body of the child and decided to help because the school's reputation was far more important than anything else..."

"I've heard this one before." Ayako just smiled
"...soon after, four children went missing. They were later discovered in a basement, all but one were dead, and the killer was the son of the principal too..." Mattew continued

Adin stood up. “That’s enough for tonight. We don’t want y’all having any nightmares.” He then opened the door and saw a kid.

He turned back around and closed the door and then reopened it, about to tell the kid that he was gonna be right back, but it was gone. He shook his head and sat back down into his seat and looked at the paper doll.

He turned back around and closed the door and then reopened it, about to tell the kid that he was gonna be right back, but it was gone. He shook his head and sat back down into his seat and looked at the paper doll.
"Okay, so this is called the Sachiko everafter charm and it's supposed to make everyone here friends forever." Mattew explains "Basically we all grab onto this paper doll and chant 'Sachiko we beg of you' once for every participant. Then we rip the doll. As long as each of us has the paper scraps we'll be friends forever!"

Adin smiled. “Sounds interesting... wanna have a shot?”

Satoshi was in the corner of the room, waiting for his sister. Yuka had promised to meet him at the party but she hadn't shown yet. He glanced over at the group.

"Ugh, where is she...?" He grumbled to himself, a mixture of concern and anger present in his tone. It was remarkably late.

A knocking came from the door.

"Yuka?"

As he was set to sprint over to the door and unlock the door, Mr. Kolansky (Let's not use -san and all that for the sake of brevity.) got it. It was Yuka.

"Yuka! I'm here!" Yuka ran into the classroom before Mr. Kolansky got a chance to see who was there. He shook his head, in confusion as to why there was no one there, and took his seat. Satoshi smirked. He then frowned.

"Yuka! Why are you so late?"

"I entered the wrong building," her timid voice answered in embarrassment.

Satoshi grinned.

"Oh, well I guess I was a bit vague..."

The group that had formed in the center of the room caught his attention.

"Hey, you wanna join them?" Satoshi asked, blissfully unaware of the horror stories they were telling.

"Y-yeah, sure!" Yuka responded, hugging Satoshi and running over to the group.

Satoshi and Yuka sat down next to each other in the middle of the group, hoping no one would interject and make them leave, which, fortunately, didn't happen.

"A doll, huh? Is this a voodoo trick you learned in America?" Satoshi raised his eyebrow in suspicion of Matthew's promises, as sweat began to run down his neck, from a mixture of worry that Yuka had been kidnapped earlier and worry that this was another of Matthew's tricks to scare them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back