• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Corpse Party IC

Satoshi

Satoshi opened an eye. He grunted.

"Yes, Matthew?"

Yuka

Yuka's eyes enlarged in horror. Yuka ran up the stairs as fast as she could. The slow footsteps stopped, and were soon replaced with rapid steps hitting the floor, nearing Yuka. Yuka opened a bathroom door, and quickly closed it once she was inside, holding it shut. The footsteps stopped once more. Yuka sighed with relief. She decided to wait for a bit in the bathroom.

Satoshi

Satoshi opened an eye. He grunted.

"Yes, Matthew?"

Yuka

Yuka's eyes enlarged in horror. Yuka ran up the stairs as fast as she could. The slow footsteps stopped, and were soon replaced with rapid steps hitting the floor, nearing Yuka. Yuka opened a bathroom door, and quickly closed it once she was inside, holding it shut. The footsteps stopped once more. Yuka sighed with relief. She decided to wait for a bit in the bathroom.
Hibiki Followed Yuka the entire time due to the fact that he was terrified of being alone. "I-I uh... T-think w-we are safe n-now..."

"I just thought it would be safer if I stayed here... I mean, in most of the horror games I've played, the best thing you can do is stay in a group of people." Mattew replied

Yukine had a very uneasy expression as him and Ayako had found a dead body
"Dude, you okay?" Ayako looks at him
"M-Maddie..." Yukine crouched down to look at the corpse of his dead friend
"Do you know her?"
"Yeah, she was a close friend."
"Could you maybe tell me about her?"
"And why the hell should I do that?"
"I've learned through experience that it helps you feel better."
"Fine... She was interesting, to say the least. But in a good way. She was really geeky and honestly, she got me to check out stuff I would have ignored if it wasn't for her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back