• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Corpse Party IC

Satoshi was in the corner of the room, waiting for his sister. Yuka had promised to meet him at the party but she hadn't shown yet. He glanced over at the group.

"Ugh, where is she...?" He grumbled to himself, a mixture of concern and anger present in his tone. It was remarkably late.

A knocking came from the door.

"Yuka?"

As he was set to sprint over to the door and unlock the door, Mr. Kolansky (Let's not use -san and all that for the sake of brevity.) got it. It was Yuka.

"Yuka! I'm here!" Yuka ran into the classroom before Mr. Kolansky got a chance to see who was there. He shook his head, in confusion as to why there was no one there, and took his seat. Satoshi smirked. He then frowned.

"Yuka! Why are you so late?"

"I entered the wrong building," her timid voice answered in embarrassment.

Satoshi grinned.

"Oh, well I guess I was a bit vague..."

The group that had formed in the center of the room caught his attention.

"Hey, you wanna join them?" Satoshi asked, blissfully unaware of the horror stories they were telling.

"Y-yeah, sure!" Yuka responded, hugging Satoshi and running over to the group.

Satoshi and Yuka sat down next to each other in the middle of the group, hoping no one would interject and make them leave, which, fortunately, didn't happen.

"A doll, huh? Is this a voodoo trick you learned in America?" Satoshi raised his eyebrow in suspicion of Matthew's promises, as sweat began to run down his neck, from a mixture of worry that Yuka had been kidnapped earlier and worry that this was another of Matthew's tricks to scare them.
"Actually I found this online!" Mattew replied

Satoshi frowned.

"Not everything you find on the internet is true... But being friends forever with you guys would be pretty cool... I'm in!" Satoshi exclaimed.

"Me too!" Yuka added.

Satoshi frowned.

"Not everything you find on the internet is true... But being friends forever with you guys would be pretty cool... I'm in!" Satoshi exclaimed.

"Me too!" Yuka added.
"What the hell could go wrong!" Ayako smiled "I'm totally in!"
Mattew smiled "Okay, everyone grab onto the paper doll!"

Satoshi grabbed the doll's left hand. Yuka grabbed its left torso.

"O-okay, what do we do now?"

Satoshi was unsure of this. It was definitely one of Matthew's tricks. American Voodoo and all that. Satoshi continued anyways. What a poor mistake it was soon to be...

"I-I'll go first. Then Yuka." Satoshi regretted his decision almost instantly. However, this was supposed to be a charm, not a curse.

"Sachiko, we beg of you." Satoshi said in quivering voice.

"Sachiko, we beg of you." Yuka said in a gleeful manner.

Adin hesitantly grabbed onto the doll, and chanted “sachiko we beg of you “

Satoshi looked around the group.

"N-now we rip it, r-r-right?"

(OOC: Sorry for bugging you, I just wanted to continue the RP.)

Yuka ripped off the doll's left torso with glee. Satoshi waited a moment before ripping off its left hand. Satoshi exhaled.

Thank goodness nothing bad happened, Satoshi thought to himself.

"W-we just keep it?"

Yuka ripped off the doll's left torso with glee. Satoshi waited a moment before ripping off its left hand. Satoshi exhaled.

Thank goodness nothing bad happened, Satoshi thought to himself.

"W-we just keep it?"
"Make sure you never ever lose it, or we would have done this all for nothing!" Mattew replied, then the ground starts to shake nonstop

Adin ripped off his part with no hesitation. Kids these days were always making stuff up with paper dolls and such. He nodded at Satoshie. “Yep. ‘As long as we all have a part of the paper doll, we’ll always be bonded.’”

"Earthquake!" Ayako yelled before grabbing onto Mattew due to the fact that he was the closest person she could find and then hid under a desk

Adin immediately hid under the desk, and asked the kids if they were alright.

Adin screamed as the ground gave way to a deeper foundation. But they landed on grass, and they could see the sky.

Adin screamed as the ground gave way to a deeper foundation. But they landed on grass, and they could see the sky.
(This is how they get to Heavenly Host Elementary School...)
After falling through the floor they all black out, when they wake up, they are in an old rundown school, but they aren't all together
The boys are all together and the girls are all together at the moment

"Okay then." Satoshi frowned for a moment. Really? There was nothing more to it? He then grinned. At least we'll be friends forever!

Then the ground started shaking.

"It's an earthquake!" Satoshi yelled.

Yuka started whimpering. "We have to get out of here, the building will collapse!"

Yuka began running towards the door, before a wooden plank in the floor broke, and she fell in.

"Aaah! Help me, Satoshi!" Yuka shrieked as she clung on for dear life to what remained of the nearby flooring.

Satoshi ran over to Yuka.

"I'm here, I'll get you! Stay put!"

Satoshi grabbed Yuka's hand just as the floor buckled, cracked, and gave. Satoshi and Yuka fell in. A piece of debris from the ceiling fell and struck Satoshi's hand. Satoshi reflexively pulled it back, letting go of Yuka by accident.

"Yuka! Nooo!"

Satoshi then hit the ground and fell unconscious.

Yuka landed safely but closed her eyes shut and had her hands over her neck, whimpering and crying. It took her a moment to realize the earthquake had ceased.

Ayako soon woke up and looked around "Where the hell am I?" She soon noticed Yuka curled up into a ball under a desk and walked over to her "Yuka? Are you okay?"

Mattew woke up and looked around "Ayako? Ayako? Where are you?" He looks around frantically "Ayako?" Then he noticed Satoshi was unconscious "Satoshi?" He tried to wake Satoshi up

Satoshi

Satoshi groaned. He was conscious once more, but in a great deal of pain. He had sprained his ankle and his head had hit the concrete. His head was bruised and bloody, but not enough to cause any major, long-lasting damage. For now, Satoshi couldn't speak. The pain was simply too intense.

Yuka

"G-Go away!" Yuka shouted. She continued crying and whimpering for a moment before she opened her right eye a small bit. She noticed she was below a desk, in a strange, dilapidated classroom. The earthquake had ceased. All was quiet. It was tranquil, actually. She raised her head and lay down her hands to her sides. She kept her eyes closed for the most part, however.

"Where am I? Is it safe? Can I look? Who are you?"

Satoshi

Satoshi groaned. He was conscious once more, but in a great deal of pain. He had sprained his ankle and his head had hit the concrete. His head was bruised and bloody, but not enough to cause any major, long-lasting damage. For now, Satoshi couldn't speak. The pain was simply too intense.

Yuka

"G-Go away!" Yuka shouted. She continued crying and whimpering for a moment before she opened her right eye a small bit. She noticed she was below a desk, in a strange, dilapidated classroom. The earthquake had ceased. All was quiet. It was tranquil, actually. She raised her head and lay down her hands to her sides. She kept her eyes closed for the most part, however.

"Where am I? Is it safe? Can I look? Who are you?"
"Satoshi! Are you okay?!" Mattew is very worried

"It's me, Ayako, and I honestly don't know if it's safe or not... and I don't know where we are either..." Ayako just sat there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back