• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Corpse Party IC

Satoshi

Satoshi groaned once more, this time louder than before. He grimaced and, with his right hand, put up a weak and shaking thumbs-up. He diverted his left hand to his injured head.

Yuka

"Ayako?" Yuka lifted her head higher and opened her eyes. She looked around the classroom, then at Ayako.

"What? What do you mean you don't know!? What just happened?!"

Yuka seemed worried, more than just a bit. She slid out from under the desk and looked around. The ceiling had a plethora of spiderweb-cracks, but no damage to indicate an earthquake just happened. And Yuka could distinctly remember an earthquake just happened.

"Where are the others? Where's Satoshi!?"

Satoshi

Satoshi groaned once more, this time louder than before. He grimaced and, with his right hand, put up a weak and shaking thumbs-up. He diverted his left hand to his injured head.

Yuka

"Ayako?" Yuka lifted her head higher and opened her eyes. She looked around the classroom, then at Ayako.

"What? What do you mean you don't know!? What just happened?!"

Yuka seemed worried, more than just a bit. She slid out from under the desk and looked around. The ceiling had a plethora of spiderweb-cracks, but no damage to indicate an earthquake just happened. And Yuka could distinctly remember an earthquake just happened.

"Where are the others? Where's Satoshi!?"
"We should try to look for the others, if you aren't too injured that is." Mattew held out a hand to Satoshi

Ayako sighed "I have no idea, but we should probably look around for clues if that's okay with you..."

Satoshi

"Give..." Satoshi grimaced and reflexively closed his eyes shut from the pain. After a minute or so he continued. "...me time rest, look others, someone stay me."

Satoshi was in visible pain while uttering these words. He rubbed his pain-stricken head. He hoped Matthew understood what he meant.

Yuka

"Look for clues?! Are you mad!? We have to find them!" Yuka ran out of the worn classroom, shoving a door connected to the frame by only one hinge out of her way. The door then fell out of the frame entirely, but Yuka was gone. She began running down the hallway, shouting "Satoshi! Where are you?"

She stopped dead in her tracks. A stretch of flooring was absent, giving way to a dark void. She couldn't proceed.

"Ugh!" She stomped her foot on the ground. Tears fell down her cheek. She sniffled and rubbed her face, wiping away tears.

"Satoshi...where are you? Where am I?"

Yuka slumped down on the ground. She held back tears for the moment.

Satoshi

"Give..." Satoshi grimaced and reflexively closed his eyes shut from the pain. After a minute or so he continued. "...me time rest, look others, someone stay me."

Satoshi was in visible pain while uttering these words. He rubbed his pain-stricken head. He hoped Matthew understood what he meant.

Yuka

"Look for clues?! Are you mad!? We have to find them!" Yuka ran out of the worn classroom, shoving a door connected to the frame by only one hinge out of her way. The door then fell out of the frame entirely, but Yuka was gone. She began running down the hallway, shouting "Satoshi! Where are you?"

She stopped dead in her tracks. A stretch of flooring was absent, giving way to a dark void. She couldn't proceed.

"Ugh!" She stomped her foot on the ground. Tears fell down her cheek. She sniffled and rubbed her face, wiping away tears.

"Satoshi...where are you? Where am I?"

Yuka slumped down on the ground. She held back tears for the moment.
"Alright, I'll look for the others while you stay here." Mattew nods "Don't push yourself."

"I just mean that it might be easier to figure out what's going on first... then find out friends." Ayako suggests

Satoshi

Satoshi shook his head. "Someone....stay....here, someone....else go....look for medicine..." Satoshi winced from the pain, and hastily added another word.

"Quickly."

Yuka

"....Okay." Yuka stood up and sniffled once more. She exhaled deeply and turned her head. Her eyes met Ayako's.

"What do you suppose we do first?"

Satoshi

Satoshi shook his head. "Someone....stay....here, someone....else go....look for medicine..." Satoshi winced from the pain, and hastily added another word.

"Quickly."

Yuka

"....Okay." Yuka stood up and sniffled once more. She exhaled deeply and turned her head. Her eyes met Ayako's.

"What do you suppose we do first?"
"I'll be right back, don't move." Mattew replied and then left the classroom

"First we figure out where we are, we should search this classroom for clues..." Ayako started looking around

Satoshi

Satoshi grinned. Don't move? Like he could in the first place. Hah. Satoshi's eyes fluttered closed and Satoshi quickly fell asleep.

Yuka

"Hmm. You don't know where we are, right?" Yuka sighed. "Okay then."

Yuka wandered around the classroom. She noticed a poster.

"Hey Ayako, come look at this! It says...we're in Heavenly Host...Elemen...tar..."

Yuka swiveled her head to face Ayako.

"Is this your doing?! What sort of sick joke is this?!"

Satoshi

Satoshi grinned. Don't move? Like he could in the first place. Hah. Satoshi's eyes fluttered closed and Satoshi quickly fell asleep.

Yuka

"Hmm. You don't know where we are, right?" Yuka sighed. "Okay then."

Yuka wandered around the classroom. She noticed a poster.

"Hey Ayako, come look at this! It says...we're in Heavenly Host...Elemen...tar..."

Yuka swiveled her head to face Ayako.

"Is this your doing?! What sort of sick joke is this?!"
Mattew went to find an infirmary

"I DIDN'T DO THIS!" Ayako replied "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

"LIAR! WE'RE IN HEAVENLY HOST ELEMENTARY, THE SCHOOL THAT WAS DEMOLISHED TO BUILD OURS! THIS IS A DISGUSTING PRANK, WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!"

A single tear fell down Yuka's face.

"Well, I WANT OUT!" Yuka screeched.

Yuka fled the classroom once more, this time jumping the gap in the middle of the floor. She landed hard, and one of her shoes slid off and fell into the void.

"SCREW YOU, AYAKO!"

Yuka ran off and rounded the corner, fleeing Ayako's line of sight. She decelerated to a jog and then stopped short of a staircase.

"I'm finding Satoshi." Yuka whispered to herself.

She began descending the stairs.

(OOC: Judeau, you control the spirits and all that, right? I think it's time you introduced a few.)

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

"LIAR! WE'RE IN HEAVENLY HOST ELEMENTARY, THE SCHOOL THAT WAS DEMOLISHED TO BUILD OURS! THIS IS A DISGUSTING PRANK, WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!"

A single tear fell down Yuka's face.

"Well, I WANT OUT!" Yuka screeched.

Yuka fled the classroom once more, this time jumping the gap in the middle of the floor. She landed hard, and one of her shoes slid off and fell into the void.

"SCREW YOU, AYAKO!"

Yuka ran off and rounded the corner, fleeing Ayako's line of sight. She decelerated to a jog and then stopped short of a staircase.

"I'm finding Satoshi." Yuka whispered to herself.

She began descending the stairs.

(OOC: Judeau, you control the spirits and all that, right? I think it's time you introduced a few.)
(Alright, I'll introduce a spirit)
Mattew went into the infirmary and looked around

A small blue fireball was crying at the bottom of the staircase "DAAAANIEL!! MIIIIILLY!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" It cried out

Last edited:
Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka continued descending the staircase. She came to a set of doors. "This must be the way out," she mumbled to herself. She then attempted to open the doors, but they didn't budge. Not one bit. They were like decorations, painted on the wall rather than being actual doors.

"W-what is this?"

Yuka looked around her, for some sort of explanation, and saw a small, floating blue fireball in the corner. It was silent, hovering wondrously, until a split-second later it screamed out. Yuka jumped up.

"Matthew, stop! I know you're doing this! This isn't funny and I know it's a prank! I'm leaving!"

As the fireball continued screeching, mid-sentence Yuka realized the fireball's voice was not that of anyone she knew. And that fire couldn't float. It must've been a YouTube video. Yuka looked for the projector as the fireball continued crying. When she failed to find one, she began panicking.

"Guys, please stop!"

She swiveled around to glare at the fireball.

"Shut up!" Yuka shouted at it.

The fireball started to cry "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm sooooooooorry!!"
Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka continued descending the staircase. She came to a set of doors. "This must be the way out," she mumbled to herself. She then attempted to open the doors, but they didn't budge. Not one bit. They were like decorations, painted on the wall rather than being actual doors.

"W-what is this?"

Yuka looked around her, for some sort of explanation, and saw a small, floating blue fireball in the corner. It was silent, hovering wondrously, until a split-second later it screamed out. Yuka jumped up.

"Matthew, stop! I know you're doing this! This isn't funny and I know it's a prank! I'm leaving!"

As the fireball continued screeching, mid-sentence Yuka realized the fireball's voice was not that of anyone she knew. And that fire couldn't float. It must've been a YouTube video. Yuka looked for the projector as the fireball continued crying. When she failed to find one, she began panicking.

"Guys, please stop!"

She swiveled around to glare at the fireball.

"Shut up!" Yuka shouted at it.
Mattew soon came back to where Satoshi was with a first aid kit he looted off of a dead body

While Ayako was wandering around on her own she ran into a tall blonde guy who looked to also be in high school "Li-" The guy had a hopeful expression which quickly shifted to disgust "Watch where you're going..."
"Well, I'm so sorry that there's barely any light!" Ayako's voice reeked of sarcasm
"Tch, anyway, who are you?" he replied
"I'm Ayako Kato, you?"
"Yukine Togami, we should try to stick together for the time being seeing as there's safety in numbers Miss Kato."
"Alright, please just call me Ayako."
"Alright, Ayako..."

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka grimaced. Matthew was going way too far. The flame sounded so realistic. It was messed up, massively. Yuka picked up a box and threw it at the flame. The box hit the wall and split open, a black sludge oozing out. The flame continued crying, as though the box hadn't even hit it, cementing her theory it was just a projection of a video. An idea then hit Yuka.

"Alright Matthew, I'll prove to you I know this is a prank! I'll touch the flame! If I don't feel anything, then you need to stop and let me see Satoshi!"

Yuka bent over and touched the flame. Yuka's hand reflexively flew back as her finger burned. Yuka's face went pale.

"W-What are you?"

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka grimaced. Matthew was going way too far. The flame sounded so realistic. It was messed up, massively. Yuka picked up a box and threw it at the flame. The box hit the wall and split open, a black sludge oozing out. The flame continued crying, as though the box hadn't even hit it, cementing her theory it was just a projection of a video. An idea then hit Yuka.

"Alright Matthew, I'll prove to you I know this is a prank! I'll touch the flame! If I don't feel anything, then you need to stop and let me see Satoshi!"

Yuka bent over and touched the flame. Yuka's hand reflexively flew back as her finger burned. Yuka's face went pale.

"W-What are you?"
Mattew tried to shake Satoshi awake “Hey, I found a first aid kit.”

“I-I’m sorry miss! B-but I-I think I-I’m d-dead...” the blue flame replied “I-I’m Hibiki Rei...”

Satoshi

Satoshi opened an eye. He grunted.

"Matthew?"

Yuka

"W-Where am I? How did you die?" Yuka was in disbelief she was talking with a spirit. Yuka's stomach churned not only as she realized the dire situation she was in, but as the scent of the sludge that had been seeping from the box she had thrown was inflaming her nostrils.

Satoshi

Satoshi opened an eye. He grunted.

"Matthew?"

Yuka

"W-Where am I? How did you die?" Yuka was in disbelief she was talking with a spirit. Yuka's stomach churned not only as she realized the dire situation she was in, but as the scent of the sludge that had been seeping from the box she had thrown was inflaming her nostrils.
"Yeah, it's me, Mattew, who else would it be?" Mattew opened the first aid kit

"Y-You're in H-Heavenly H-Host Elementary S-School... I w-was murdered in the i-infirmary..." Hibiki replied

Satoshi

Satoshi smiled.

"Patch me up then..."

Yuka

Yuka had to clasp her nose shut with her fingers. The sludge smelled so horridly she couldn't take it,

"W-Why a-a-a-am I he-here?"

Yuka's eyes suddenly widened. The door next to her lead to the infirmary. She heard a gentle creak.

"A-a-and w-what's in the in-inf-infirmary?" Yuka whispered to Hibiki.

Satoshi

Satoshi smiled.

"Patch me up then..."

Yuka

Yuka had to clasp her nose shut with her fingers. The sludge smelled so horridly she couldn't take it,

"W-Why a-a-a-am I he-here?"

Yuka's eyes suddenly widened. The door next to her lead to the infirmary. She heard a gentle creak.

"A-a-and w-what's in the in-inf-infirmary?" Yuka whispered to Hibiki.
"Alright, Alright..." Mattew pulled some things out of the kit and started to patch up Satoshi

"O-One of your friends must have m-messed up t-the charm... A-and we should p-probably g-get away from there..." Hibiki repllied

"So what's your story?" Ayako looked at Yukine
"I performed a charm with a group of about 17 people..." He replied
"What do you mean 'about'?"
"Look, it's been awhile, I've lost track of time and most of them are dead anyway..."
"So people can die in here?!"
"Of course they can... There's stuff that can kill you around every corner."
"Holy shit... I have to find Yuka!"
"Who's Yuka?"
"The little sister of a friend of mine."

Satoshi

Satoshi winced. Once Matthew was done, he rubbed the bandage on his head.

"Still hurts, but should be fine...Let me rest for a little while. Oh, and thanks."

Satoshi weakly smiled and lay down, swiftly falling asleep.

(OOC: Are Satoshi, Matthew, and Adin inside or outside?)

Yuka

"D-dammit Matthew..." Yuka hissed through her teeth. The creaking continued as the door visibly began to open. As she noticed an eye peeking out, Yuka moved under the staircase.

"C-can I pick y-y-you up som-somehow?" Yuka inquired.

Satoshi

Satoshi winced. Once Matthew was done, he rubbed the bandage on his head.

"Still hurts, but should be fine...Let me rest for a little while. Oh, and thanks."

Satoshi weakly smiled and lay down, swiftly falling asleep.

(OOC: Are Satoshi, Matthew, and Adin inside or outside?)

Yuka

"D-dammit Matthew..." Yuka hissed through her teeth. The creaking continued as the door visibly began to open. As she noticed an eye peeking out, Yuka moved under the staircase.

"C-can I pick y-y-you up som-somehow?" Yuka inquired.
(Inside)

"Hey, no problem!" Mattew grinned

"N-Not t-that I k-know of..." Hibiki also went under the staircase

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka covered her mouth as, all of a sudden, the door flew open. Yuka didn't dare look. She heard quiet footsteps, and, with bated breath, waited for them to stop. They didn't. They continued towards her, slowly, un-humanly. They barely sounded like footsteps.

"W-what d-d-d-do I d-do?" Yuka asked Hibiki.

Satoshi

Satoshi remained asleep.

Yuka

Yuka covered her mouth as, all of a sudden, the door flew open. Yuka didn't dare look. She heard quiet footsteps, and, with bated breath, waited for them to stop. They didn't. They continued towards her, slowly, un-humanly. They barely sounded like footsteps.

"W-what d-d-d-do I d-do?" Yuka asked Hibiki.
“R-Run!!” Hibiki said in a harsh whisper

Mattew simply waited for Satoshi to wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back