Conversation [TNW]

that fire emblem reference completely missed me, haha.

sorry i haven't been present for ooc. it's been school and a harassment case. i do hope my activity/socialness gets better when i see the guidance counselor. ^-^

It's just that they recycled characters from one game into the next and tried (but not really) to cover it up but it was "plot important" (except again not really) so it's a thing that gets talked about.

But gee school harassment is everything okay!? D:

oh, well you do what you need to love :^P

Always welcome around these parts.

It's just that they recycled characters from one game into the next and tried (but not really) to cover it up but it was "plot important" (except again not really) so it's a thing that gets talked about.

But gee school harassment is everything okay!? D:

thanks man <3

my whole family and friends are behind me, so i'm cool.

people can really be assholes sometimes. must be the rich kid syndrome that thinks they can do whatever they want without consequences. i don't think he realizes the trauma he's caused me, so hopefully he does soon. assholes never want to learn things the easy way. despite my appearance, i can be pretty intimidating >:D

iliterallyamthemostpacifisticpersoneverdon'tmindme

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man <3

people can really be assholes sometimes. must be the rich kid syndrome that thinks they can do whatever they want without consequences. i don't think he realizes the trauma he's caused me, so hopefully he does soon. assholes never want to learn things the easy way. despite my appearance, i can be pretty intimidating >:D

Do what you have to. 

And it's here! Batch #3! These are going to take longer from now on, but I had a day off so I figured I'd get a head start on this little project.

View attachment 177261

@Pretzel Heart @Wavebird @Falling Nebula @SirBlazeALot @Orikanyo @RubyRose @theglassangel

Also here are two requested updates, tell me if anything else is needed:
View attachment 177262View attachment 177263

*Dies of sugar overdose*

Era! So cyuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Cal, quit giving Ava the eyes. Down boy, down!

thanks man <3

Well at least you got good support behind you. Hope it turns out alright and that guy stops bothering you. :/  

@Wavebird Oooh man Rosalia looks so sweet and you did a nice job making it so like Era is kinda androgynous. And I love the expression on Cal's face haha. 

I hate to be that person again ;; but if I had any complaint then Zuzu has more of a baby face I think (because he's still young and just child-looking on top of it) and sleepy expression.
Leelo's updates look great though! Got his behead and tooth heheh (and again I love his dopey expression).

@Wavebird

I don't feel comfortable critiquing work, especially when it looks fabulous and I know you took your personal time to work on the characters, but since you said it is okay here are some thoughts. 

Mirrc has dark blue eyes and shoulder length hair which is kind of like a shag haircut, cut to shoulder length. I would also think it would be interesting if she had a leather jacket on over the black turtle neck...she is not an open person and has been emotionally damaged so I feel like she would not wear anything that would show off a lot of skin. 

I don't usually imagine Akyra with a pointed chin... more rounded off perhaps? Maybe it is the jawline that makes it look so long. Anyway, that and she also has shoulder length hair and silverish clear eyes. They would look pretty bright. 

Your image of Rythin is amazing! To be honest it is probably my fault for most of the discrepancies for Akyra and Mirrc as their pictures are not exactly matched with how I describe them in writing....just couldn't find a picture to fit everything I had in mind so I got the pics that looked the most similar to them. Anyway keep in mind that these are only suggestions, and don't feel pressured to make changes...I just don't want there to be any confusion on how they look XD

Here we go! Some updated characters. I hope I got it right with Mirrc's hair and that the leather jacket is somewhat better than what she had before (I mean, the reference image is more or less just a tight sweater, I took away the shoulders just to showcase her stripes, that's all). And then there is Azusa, which si now both younger and more tired-looking. (He looks high, I know). Just tell me what you think, good or bad. Don't be shy! (Though I can't guarantee that I fix things as soon as I did this time around). Akyra incoming too... Though i totally loved how she came out this version :/ So it's harder to fix. :P

Mirrc_update.jpgAzusa_update.jpg

@Wavebird I actually love his "high" expression haha. Makes him look a bit creepy which is exactly right. (Also kinda reminds me of my favorite character from this film we just studied lol)
But..... ;;; still thinks he could look a bit younger? Maybe it's his chin should be rounder or the hair longer? IDK ;;; ; I'm so sorry

@Wavebird 
buddy_christ.jpg

thar she blows 

no worries~! 

Fridith's hair looks so fluffy!!

む-むすこ。。。(๑♡⌓♡๑)

Fridith and Tazia look so pretty, and Roth is surprisingly handsome haha
butTaranisbestofall✧

I have a couple things to do in another rp and today I'm supposed to spend time with family so I probably won't be able to get it done today but I will get to it as soon as I have the chance. 

@SirBlazeALot Whooooot happy to hear from this RP! As long as I'm clocking into RPN I'll always be down to continue. About the new update, just a quick question: Will the app be able to take special skill bonuses into account, or how would that work?

I'll work on moving around my CSs right away. 

@SirBlazeALot Whooooot happy to hear from this RP! As long as I'm clocking into RPN I'll always be down to continue. About the new update, just a quick question: Will the app be able to take special skill bonuses into account, or how would that work?

I'll work on moving around my CSs right away. 

Hey Pretz :D For the skills that are unique to each character, you guys will have to either factor them into base stats or enter them in like little slots I have set up for buffs. There are some characters who have like, super specific skills. Like Al's skill requires him to be partnered with a female. And I don't want to clutter up the app with all these specifics pertaining to each character, you know? So there will be some stuff you guys just have to keep track of. However, it shouldn't be hard to do so because every characters skills whatever buffs or de-buffs they're experiencing will be listed on the update page. 

@Pretzel Heart

Oh hey, forgot to say Congrats on being in the top 5. It makes absolute sense with how much work you put into Judas of the Ruins (Mary). He's freakin' amazing and I can't believe the amount of research you put into that! Just, super good job. I was meaning to say something and honestly completely spaced. 

Top 5? 

Did senpai notice Blaze somewhere?

Edit: ah, that was pretz

@Pretzel Heart You were top 5 for the character contest? I'll have to check that ish out :D

Also to add onto what I just said, the app will also take attribute weaknesses and stuff like that into consideration as well. You know like bow vs flying unit and all that jazz.

Hey Pretz :D For the skills that are unique to each character, you guys will have to either factor them into base stats or enter them in like little slots I have set up for buffs. There are some characters who have like, super specific skills. Like Al's skill requires him to be partnered with a female. And I don't want to clutter up the app with all these specifics pertaining to each character, you know? So there will be some stuff you guys just have to keep track of. However, it shouldn't be hard to do so because every characters skills whatever buffs or de-buffs they're experiencing will be listed on the update page. 

Oh, there will be a buffs sections? Awesome. It literally sounds so awesome I can't wait. This RP is sliding more and more into videogame territory. And Rose and I both won our categories. :P

@Pretzel Heart

Oh hey, forgot to say Congrats on being in the top 5. It makes absolute sense with how much work you put into Judas of the Ruins (Mary). He's freakin' amazing and I can't believe the amount of research you put into that! Just, super good job. I was meaning to say something and honestly completely spaced. 

Aah thank you! Congrats right back atcha! I was really rooting for you to win, loved your character and the way the profile was written through another character's eyes. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back