Conversation [TNW]

@Pretzel Heart

Oh hey, forgot to say Congrats on being in the top 5. It makes absolute sense with how much work you put into Judas of the Ruins (Mary). He's freakin' amazing and I can't believe the amount of research you put into that! Just, super good job. I was meaning to say something and honestly completely spaced. 

ayyyyy pretzel, congrats on winning ^-^

i can't believe the mods had to go through all those characters, haha xD

i couldn't' even believe my eyes when i saw the notification for fire emblem posts show up. it's a miraaaacle.

and i'm still most definitely interested lmao

i'll clean everything up after i post in pgza. or on sunday after my interview ends and i have some time on my hands.

i'm glad you made the app though, it would have been total ass to play without the dice mechanisms.

@RubyRose 

If we were gonna do child characters for this RP, I feel like this guy would be good for Al's son.

WAyv2LR.jpg

@RubyRose 

If we were gonna do child characters for this RP, I feel like this guy would be good for Al's son.

WAyv2LR.jpg

He looks like the rebellious type and I'm already picturing the dynamics. xD

Al: No see, you punch a man like this. Put your whole body into it. 

Son: I don't want to hit people, dad. I just want to play music! 

He looks like the rebellious type and I'm already picturing the dynamics. xD

Al: No see, you punch a man like this. Put your whole body into it. 

Son: I don't want to hit people, dad. I just want to play music! 

dammit i kinda wish we were doing child characters now! lmao.

Could you imagine Lamont having a daughter? Oh my goodness... 

And yet I can picture a character in another one of my rps, Elliot, being at least related to Lamont xD

mind a link?

plus he already has a daughter :3

Era gets a little sister~! 

...An majorly overprotective big sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
mind a link?

plus he already has a daughter :3

Era gets a little sister~! 

...An majorly overprotective big sister.

It's from Blaze's Pokemon Gijinka rp, it's just that Elliot is also pink and tends to talk in third person about how beautiful and wonderful he is. People often mistake him for a girl. Like my dad. He just looked at the picture and was like 'why does that girl have ears'. >.< 

View attachment 137704

You mean we're not?

Geez, get my hopes up for nothing! :o

Hillary-Duff.gif

Please, that means I have to do lamont's child...

A child even more fabulous then their father...

@RubyRose by the by, HELLO AGAIN!!

@theglassangel YOU TO!

@Wavebird get your swedish booty in here.

xD  i didn't plan on it because i can't think of how they would show up older that isn't the stupid reason they gave in fates *froths at the mouth* 

can we talk about that for a second? i know it's old news but like come on.

the game says they did it to protect the kids from the war but like, how is placing an infant in an alternate dimension where time moves faster any safer than just setting up a daycare in the castle? furthermore, the fuckin' pocket dimensions they send them to aren't even that safe! way less safe than just setting up a daycare anyway! and even then, like, what was their endgame really with leaving their kids in a dimension where time moves faster what the heck is up with that? were they all just sitting around a table like, "hey guys, lets put them in a dimension where time is all screwy so they'll be in their twenties in like two weeks and probably end up dying before we ever even end this war and make it 'safe' for them to come back :D"

sorry rant over. anyway, if we can think of a decent way to do child characters right that ISN'T as bad as fates and isn't just the plot from awakening, then i'm totally down. 

It's from Blaze's Pokemon Gijinka rp, it's just that Elliot is also pink and tends to talk in third person about how beautiful and wonderful he is. People often mistake him for a girl. Like my dad. He just looked at the picture and was like 'why does that girl have ears'. >.< 

View attachment 137704

hes a beautiful girl~!

xD  i didn't plan on it because i can't think of how they would show up older that isn't the stupid reason they gave in fates *froths at the mouth* 

the game says they did it to protect the kids from the war but like, how is placing an infant in an alternate dimension where time moves faster any safer than just setting up a daycare in the castle? furthermore, the fuckin' pocket dimensions they send them to aren't even that safe! way less safe than just setting up a daycare anyway! and even then, like, what was their endgame really with leaving their kids in a dimension where time moves faster what the heck is up with that? were they all just sitting around a table like, "hey guys, lets put them in a dimension where time is all screwy so they'll be in their twenties in like two weeks and probably end up dying before we ever even end this war and make it 'safe' for them to come back :D"

sorry rant over. anyway, if we can think of a decent way to do child characters right that ISN'T as bad as fates and isn't just the plot from awakening, then i'm totally down. 

Well, we could have a timeskip, Awakening did it alright, hell the reveal was all like "Wait, not-marth is Chrom's baby- GIRL!?!"

6a00d8341d7c0a53ef0148c844b9a8970c.gif

Challenge Accepted! Brainstorm Away! 

hes a beautiful girl~!

Well, we could have a timeskip, Awakening did it alright, hell the reveal was all like "Wait, not-marth is Chrom's baby- GIRL!?!"

awakening did it right because lucina coming through time is a major plot point. if we can find a reason (i'm already kinda formulating one now actually) for the kids to travel through time that isn't because the big bad destroyed their world then a timeskip could definitely work. 

it would be pretty awesome to do the more that i'm thinking about it because we don't have to impose the same limitations as the game. we could have moar siblings and half siblings and stuff. it could be really cool.

Future lamont coming back. 

'hello me." 

lamont gasps 

"oh thank god!" 

"yes... it is true..."

"I'm still hot in the future."

"Also the pope."

'Whao whao, spoilers." 

still have to move my characters actually... ugh.

awakening did it right because lucina coming through time is a major plot point. if we can find a reason (i'm already kinda formulating one now actually) for the kids to travel through time that isn't because the big bad destroyed their world then a timeskip could definitely work. 

it would be pretty awesome to do the more that i'm thinking about it because we don't have to impose the same limitations as the game. we could have moar siblings and half siblings and stuff. it could be really cool.

Could you imagine the drama that could ensue, though? 

What if there's a child that comes from the future and their parents are actually currently dating and 'in love' with other people? One of those alternate dimension loops 'do they go together because they have a kid or what?' Gosh darn it Blaze, stahp! I'm trying to write a Ninja Analysis but now I just want to look for photos of all my characters possible kids xD

And allow myself to imagine a happy Era, Lamont, and Era's protective older sister family <3 As well as Al and his rebellious son xD Just... I just want to sit and imagine.

Could you imagine the drama that could ensue, though? 

What if there's a child that comes from the future and their parents are actually currently dating and 'in love' with other people? One of those alternate dimension loops 'do they go together because they have a kid or what?' Gosh darn it Blaze, stahp! I'm trying to write a Ninja Analysis but now I just want to look for photos of all my characters possible kids xD

And allow myself to imagine a happy Era, Lamont, and Era's protective older sister family <3 As well as Al and his rebellious son xD Just... I just want to sit and imagine.

Can you imagine the scandle as lamont sees everyone else find their kids... and four comepletely different looking people walk up to him, looking a tad awkward. 

"..umm... hi dad..." "hey.." "Hi daddy..." "..." 

lamont simply stares at them in confusion. 

then turns stern. 

"...i didn't... I ahd to have adopt-"

"Were all blood related..."

Silence prevails over all. 

As lamont for once in his life shows comeplete and utter confusion.

Can you imagine the scandle as lamont sees everyone else find their kids... and four comepletely different looking people walk up to him, looking a tad awkward. 

"..umm... hi dad..." "hey.." "Hi daddy..." "..." 

lamont simply stares at them in confusion. 

then turns stern. 

"...i didn't... I ahd to have adopt-"

"Were all blood related..."

Silence prevails over all. 

As lamont for once in his life shows comeplete and utter confusion.

Obviously he fell in love with a shapeshifter of some sort ;D 

Obviously he fell in love with a shapeshifter of some sort ;D 

or future lamont let his position get to his head. 

Either way, he'd welcome them fully, no matter what. 

Could be worse... one of them is a branded. 

Oh the shit storm. 

or future lamont let his position get to his head. 

Either way, he'd welcome them fully, no matter what. 

Could be worse... one of them is a branded. 

Oh the shit storm. 

Just reminded me RPN doesn't have tables anymore so I'm gonna have to make that race mixing table in ms paint lmfao

Just reminded me RPN doesn't have tables anymore so I'm gonna have to make that race mixing table in ms paint lmfao

oh boy.

i don't wana copy paste my cs's... to lazy....

tomorrow...

I do...

lmao, i was summoned? @Orikanyo

i think rose would coddle her child no matter what. other than that, i don't imagine any of my characters having children xD

lmao, i was summoned? @Orikanyo

i think rose would coddle her child no matter what. other than that, i don't imagine any of my characters having children xD

Rosa's child, little did the world know she would be the end of the world, the greatest evil that ever walked the world...

or.. so she acts...

imagining a young woman who acts all "I'll destroy you all!" all while her mother dotts over her and hums a happy tune. 

MY CHARACTERS ARE NOW MOVED!
 Next stop is writing interviews for my characters. Granted I'm starting with other rps. 

BLAZE! @SirBlazeALot If I put a character in a wrong place somewhere, please let me know so I can fix it! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back