Conversation [TNW]

I don't have any words.....it is beautiful! I've never had anyone take the time to create art of my character out of rp. :)  Thank you So much wavebird!

Dude, how could I forget either your or Eydis?! :P I would never!

:x  Aaah my heart lol.

I have just been slowly wading through the Shame Bath (as my friend likes to call it) trying to figure out how best to return...but being tagged in your post finally gave me courage to comment.  :/

Guys, I'm trying to make character mugshots (like the ones above), but I can't really access all images for your characters. It would be totally darling if everyone just sent me images of their characters like. :)  Thanks!

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @Pretzel Heart @Falling Nebula @theglassangel @Orikanyo

I lost a loooot of files when my computer died and I haven't been able to get the hard drive taken into the puppy dog yet but I'll see what I can do.

You know if you're feeling ambitious and artistic maybe you could design a banner for the RP too now that we have that option.  :D

Oh cool it seems like none of my images for this RP got broken (at least on my end which means I can re-save them if nothing else).

I'll see what I can do...I have to re-find most of the images I used cause they are no longer on my computer. Do you want all of the characters or just the Primary one? (Akrya)? 

Guys, I'm trying to make character mugshots (like the ones above), but I can't really access all images for your characters. It would be totally darling if everyone just sent me images of their characters like. :)  Thanks!

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @Pretzel Heart @Falling Nebula @theglassangel @Orikanyo

@SirBlazeALot

Are they going to bring back dice? And are they going to fix the new buttons? I was under the impression that what we have is what we are going to be stuck with for quite a while....

I'll see what I can do...I have to re-find most of the images I used cause they are no longer on my computer. Do you want all of the characters or just the Primary one? (Akrya)? 

@SirBlazeALot

Are they going to bring back dice? And are they going to fix the new buttons? I was under the impression that what we have is what we are going to be stuck with for quite a while....

If your images are broken I can find them.

They've promised to bring back dice and fix the buttons "eventually". That could be tomorrow or three months from now, they haven't made that clear yet. 

@Wavebird I think they look amazing! Really feels like we're bringing the characters to life in a real game and I can't wait to see more. 
But if you're reeeeally thirsty for criticism......mm, I think Leelo could have a bit more messiness/fluff to his hair and if you could add in his necklace since it's so important to him that'd be swag. 

@SirBlazeALot Did you want us to move our character sheets and reformat them to fit basic bitch RPN still or was that put on hold? 
Also I noticed Charna got moved to ebony dragon which sounds pre cool but idk if that's just a class name change or something else was discussed. 

@Wavebird I think they look amazing! Really feels like we're bringing the characters to life in a real game and I can't wait to see more. 
But if you're reeeeally thirsty for criticism......mm, I think Leelo could have a bit more messiness/fluff to his hair and if you could add in his necklace since it's so important to him that'd be swag. 

@SirBlazeALot Did you want us to move our character sheets and reformat them to fit basic bitch RPN still or was that put on hold? 
Also I noticed Charna got moved to ebony dragon which sounds pre cool but idk if that's just a class name change or something else was discussed. 

I'm on it! :)

View attachment 177048

And the second batch is out!  :)  It's pretty hard work, but I'm happy with the results. Sorry for spamming you, but I sort of have to if I want to finish this project (Your wonderful feedback is what keeps me going, but remember to critize also!)

@SirBlazeALot @Pretzel Heart @Falling Nebula @Wavebird @Orikanyo @RubyRose @theglassangel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MORDI IS SOO FUCKING CUTE HOLDY FUCKING SHIIIIIT! 

Also Diana is pretty, but Mirrc is Purrrdy.

@Wavebird i really like mirrc! she looks hella good. i love grieves and mordi also xD

as for vyn, he does look a bit older. perhaps make his jaw and features a little less angular?

yea,m like make him and Elven arthur, MASSIVE chin.

Like superhero style. 

Chin hard enough to shatter diamonds. 

it's totally not Owaine! The guy who definitely isn't Odin from fates!

that fire emblem reference completely missed me, haha.

sorry i haven't been present for ooc. it's been school and a harassment case. i do hope my activity/socialness gets better when i see the guidance counselor. ^-^

that fire emblem reference completely missed me, haha.

sorry i haven't been present for ooc. it's been school and a harassment case. i do hope my activity/socialness gets better when i see the guidance counselor. ^-^

oh, well you do what you need to love :^P

Always welcome around these parts.

@Wavebird i really like mirrc! she looks hella good. i love grieves and mordi also xD

as for vyn, he does look a bit older. perhaps make his jaw and features a little less angular?

I'll see what I can do to ^^

Also guys, thanks for giving feedback, and thanks for liking my work! It's not easy and it's takes some time to get it done after all :) BUt considering that we're all here chatting again I say it's worth it seven times over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back