Conversation [PGZA]

@Maki push the action along with Delilah and have the Nightmares arrive on the gate. Perhaps order someone to go investigate whoever's fucking around in the bushes (Bee) although I'll probably just have Zai do that in my post today. I was gonna background him till later but now I've got something for him to do.

Unless

@RubyRose would you like to have Victor stop Bee dead in his tracks? An epic swordfight could ensue. 

I'd be cool with either of those ideas~

@Maki push the action along with Delilah and have the Nightmares arrive on the gate. Perhaps order someone to go investigate whoever's fucking around in the bushes (Bee) although I'll probably just have Zai do that in my post today. I was gonna background him till later but now I've got something for him to do.

Unless

@RubyRose would you like to have Victor stop Bee dead in his tracks? An epic swordfight could ensue. 

I'd be cool with either of those ideas~

I'll go write a post for Victor, guys. 

in my post today.

Scratch this, I may not post today. Unless @Lotusy posts, he's the only one I really need right now for Glacier, Abi, and MCSKITTY. No rush dude but if you happen to post today that would be awesometacular because as I just told Ruby, tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I'm gonna be fucking trashed the entire day and probably the next to XD I've written a lot of my posts under the influence but you know... I gotta be social and shit XD. So if you can manage today, I promise I'll make it today too. If not, I'll see you guys on Monday. For now I'm just gonna write Garo going off on Steve.

Real quick @RubyRose can I just say I love that Steve punched Garo for heckling Mikey's death? It's like, a really cool parallel to what happened when Glacier was trying to get him to accept that Sylvanus killed himself and he punched him. 

Scratch this, I may not post today. Unless @Lotusy posts, he's the only one I really need right now for Glacier, Abi, and MCSKITTY. No rush dude but if you happen to post today that would be awesometacular because as I just told Ruby, tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I'm gonna be fucking trashed the entire day and probably the next to XD I've written a lot of my posts under the influence but you know... I gotta be social and shit XD. So if you can manage today, I promise I'll make it today too. If not, I'll see you guys on Monday. For now I'm just gonna write Garo going off on Steve.

Real quick @RubyRose can I just say I love that Steve punched Garo for heckling Mikey's death? It's like, a really cool parallel to what happened when Glacier was trying to get him to accept that Sylvanus killed himself and he punched him. 

I gotcha, hopefully I can get this done soon! Give me like ~2 hours.

Also, can I just say how great Glacier's though process is? Like "Dammit Abi I have friends too," it's the best thing ever  : )

I gotcha, hopefully I can get this done soon! Give me like ~2 hours.

Also, can I just say how great Glacier's though process is? Like "Dammit Abi I have friends too," it's the best thing ever  : )

Godspeed mi amigo. Godspeed.

ALSO XD Yeah I thought it would be cool to see the butt buddies mad at each other. 

I'm an innocent flower. 

The sweetest of cinnamon rolls. 

Too good for this world. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@SirBlazeALot Basically on time, that's on time in my book! Hope you have a good party tomorrow! Also, when I talk to my friend about PGZA (he likes to read it and make fun of me), I say Pokemon Gijinka Zombie Apocalypse, since I like to hear him stumble on "Gijinka" or even "Apocalypse" one time.

And welcome to your nightmare the roleplay, @NyxNightmare! It's gonna be great! Also, can I just say that your character sheets blew my mind? I haven't seen colored backgrounds since August lol

Last edited by a moderator:
just realized this is the pokemon roleplay, i'll see myself out...

or.. stay..

i am bored as shit. 

just realized this is the pokemon roleplay, i'll see myself out...

or.. stay..

i am bored as shit. 

lmfao i would say stay and chat but the oocs in my rps are usually pretty dead and i myself am working on a demonic stripper.

but hey you said you were looking for other rps right? like hella days ago? do you like pokemon gijinkas and zombies? join dis one.

or perhaps campy lesbian super heroes are more up your alley? join yuri bros?

or just wait for fire emblem idk man i just miss rping with you. i was about to send this chick i found last night from like some ancient fire emblem-esque game to you who reminded me of lamont but then i got high.

lmfao i would say stay and chat but the oocs in my rps are usually pretty dead and i myself am working on a demonic stripper.

but hey you said you were looking for other rps right? like hella days ago? do you like pokemon gijinkas and zombies? join dis one.

or perhaps campy lesbian super heroes are more up your alley? join yuri bros?

or just wait for fire emblem idk man i just miss rping with you. i was about to send this chick i found last night from like some ancient fire emblem-esque game to you who reminded me of lamont but then i got high.

Really? bet she can't top his level of fabulous, honestly i imagine Lamont fighting much like some sorta magical girl type shit. 

Zombies ain't really up my alley i'll admit, just a thing, see em to many times. 

Campy lesbian super heros? 

Really? bet she can't top his level of fabulous, honestly i imagine Lamont fighting much like some sorta magical girl type shit. 

Zombies ain't really up my alley i'll admit, just a thing, see em to many times. 

Campy lesbian super heros? 

Zombie fatigue is completely understandable. 

Check this out to read more about the campy lesbian super heroes.

Zombie fatigue is completely understandable. 

Check this out to read more about the campy lesbian super heroes.

bro i got no diea whats going on.

All i know is, i see the shadman's art as a faceclaim and that tells me how the roleplay is.

beautiful.

Thank you everyone~ I'm so excited to be rp-ing with you all!! 

giphy.gif

And I say it phonetically blaze. "Pig-zuh" lolol. Mostly because it takes too much effort to say the full name or P.G.Z.A. 

bro i got no diea whats going on.

All i know is, i see the shadman's art as a faceclaim and that tells me how the roleplay is.

beautiful.

OHMYGOD ORI YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN YURI BROS YOU'LL LOVE IT 

*composes myself* i've been dead for a while lmao. too many things i've missed. XD 

but lots of characters! we're making space pirates/government people there, and there are already magical girls. the possibilities are endless~ 

@theglassangel Bruh that last post was amazing, like blow-you-away amazing. How long did it take you to write it?

the whole afternoon/night and exactly 2 cups of tea. 

I second this. @theglassangel, your post for Marcy was outstanding.

thanks y'all <3  

i figured me coming back from the rp dead had gotten me carried away. i'm on winter break for like 2 weeks. spent one week with family/friends/boyfriend and relaxing while finishing mad schoolwork. this week i think is going to just be rps. depriving myself of rp is the worst thing ever lmao. i didn't realize that i was getting carried away so i just kept writing until i had covered everything. and then it ended up being 14 paragraphs. i figured with mikey being temporarily gone meant that marcy would need to grasp the reins and she deserved a whole awakening. 

glad you guys liked it ^-^

OHMYGOD ORI YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN YURI BROS YOU'LL LOVE IT 

*composes myself* i've been dead for a while lmao. too many things i've missed. XD 

but lots of characters! we're making space pirates/government people there, and there are already magical girls. the possibilities are endless~ 

the whole afternoon/night and exactly 2 cups of tea. 

thanks y'all <3  

i figured me coming back from the rp dead had gotten me carried away. i'm on winter break for like 2 weeks. spent one week with family/friends/boyfriend and relaxing while finishing mad schoolwork. this week i think is going to just be rps. depriving myself of rp is the worst thing ever lmao. i didn't realize that i was getting carried away so i just kept writing until i had covered everything. and then it ended up being 14 paragraphs. i figured with mikey being temporarily gone meant that marcy would need to grasp the reins and she deserved a whole awakening. 

glad you guys liked it ^-^

You are alive!?!!

Fascinating, tell me, how did you survive the assassins? 

Also waiting on that run down blaze is gona give me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back