Conversation [PGZA]

Heck yeah dog. What'd you have in mind?

Edit: Also I'd say Ellie would be lokt up

Hmm. First thing that came to mind is that Millie is going out to get medical supplies for Xera's injury, and she brings dirge along. If you have a better or more exciting idea hmu

Hmm. First thing that came to mind is that Millie is going out to get medical supplies for Xera's injury, and she brings dirge along. If you have a better or more exciting idea hmu

Sounds like a plan man. If Dirge is coming along that probably means that it should be at night. Timewise it can take place like uhh... last night? (night before the current stuff and whatever)

@RubyRose I probably should have been more clear about this but I intend on backgrounding Mikey for a real long time. My B. 

So long in fact, that the other Eña twin might be the one that ends up coercing Victor

Last edited by a moderator:
@RubyRose I probably should have been more clear about this but I intend on backgrounding Mikey for a real long time. My B. 

So long in fact, that the other Eña twin might be the one that ends up coercing Victor

giphy.gif

You guys are hilarious lolz. If i want to marry Leaf too....is it a love square now ._. or just a harem.

Anyways, some of you know me, and some of you don't, I've been on rpnation for quite awhile and have never found more dedication than blaze puts into their rps, so I just had to try joining another one! So hopefully I'll be welcomed ^.^

Kawaii-kawaii-anime-35291685-400-243.gif

You guys are hilarious lolz. If i want to marry Leaf too....is it a love square now ._. or just a harem.

Anyways, some of you know me, and some of you don't, I've been on rpnation for quite awhile and have never found more dedication than blaze puts into their rps, so I just had to try joining another one! So hopefully I'll be welcomed ^.^

<3

[SIZE= 14px](sorry for the short post. I couldn't think of what to write)[/SIZE]

@Maki push the action along with Delilah and have the Nightmares arrive on the gate. Perhaps order someone to go investigate whoever's fucking around in the bushes (Bee) although I'll probably just have Zai do that in my post today. I was gonna background him till later but now I've got something for him to do.

Unless

@RubyRose would you like to have Victor stop Bee dead in his tracks? An epic swordfight could ensue. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back