Conversation [PGZA]

You are alive!?!!

Fascinating, tell me, how did you survive the assassins? 

Also waiting on that run down blaze is gona give me. 

oh wow. don't worry! blaze is doing more cool stuff you might also like ^-^

hmmm... i'm not really sure... lots of things have happened for the 3 weeks i haven't posted, so i've felt a bit too alive for my own good. i'm still awfully busy, but less so.

aren't you hyped for blaze's fire emblem additions? the new apothecary skill that rose is gonna have when she promotes melts my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't looked over everything, still think my poor general is getting less then it should some how... Like great knight is pretty much a better general save for block. 

But whatevs, don't matter to much in the end. 

i still gotta do transferal of the CS actually...

I should look over the cast of yuri bros though, see whats up and what i can do.

i'll like, shoot you a comprehensive pm either tonight or tomorrow my dude. 

You are alive!?!!

Fascinating, tell me, how did you survive the assassins? 

Also waiting on that run down blaze is gona give me. 

I haven't looked over everything, still think my poor general is getting less then it should some how... Like great knight is pretty much a better general save for block. 

But whatevs, don't matter to much in the end. 

i still gotta do transferal of the CS actually...

I should look over the cast of yuri bros though, see whats up and what i can do.

Well clearly I'm a liar. Twilight Zone marathon + fire emblem stuff. 

I didn't know what you meant until I looked at general again and saw tgey have like very low resistance, so i changed it to low. I try to only use very low for stuff that dudes'll never use and noobs. But other than that, I would actually argue that Great Knights are worse. Sure they have twice the movement and more health, but their attack is lower and they have two attribute weaknesses instead of just the one that Generals have. I'll bet that if a General and a Great Knight went mano y mano, the General would come out on top. Also remember, I try to keep the base classes in the glossary decent but not fantastic cause those are the enemy's stats, and it gives you guys more room to modify your character's stats. 

@NyxNightmare fuckin' great post nyx.

904.gif

Just one thing though, mama birds don't actually have wings and shit. they're more like spiders cause they have hella arms and shit. they're only called mama birds because they don't eat their victims, they take them to a horde. So the one that swooped mikey just kinda jumped from a tree like "lol hi this mine now" and then jumped back into the tree and dipped. 

@Lotusy Pst suh dude, shall I wait for you to post this weekend or nah?

Probably. I've written Dahlia already, but I definitely won't finish by tonight. Unfortunately, I've got a swim meet tomorrow morning, and I'll only find the time to finish in the afternoon. If there's any deadline pressure, you might have to miss Glaicer's part since Sam's a part of the conversation, but the rest is essentially Dahlia brooding and heading for the bushes to look for Mikey, Tyler panicking and following her, and Roscoe basically shutting up and falling into line in preparation for the attack - so they're basically nonessential until the heads of the groups decide on a course of action.

Probably. I've written Dahlia already, but I definitely won't finish by tonight. Unfortunately, I've got a swim meet tomorrow morning, and I'll only find the time to finish in the afternoon. If there's any deadline pressure, you might have to miss Glaicer's part since Sam's a part of the conversation, but the rest is essentially Dahlia brooding and heading for the bushes to look for Mikey, Tyler panicking and following her, and Roscoe basically shutting up and falling into line in preparation for the attack - so they're basically nonessential until the heads of the groups decide on a course of action.

no pressure just wondering cause i'm doin' my rounds tonight. but i can wait :3

I finished! I don't think I can believe myself from now on, haha.

@NyxNightmare fuckin' great post nyx.

904.gif

Just one thing though, mama birds don't actually have wings and shit. they're more like spiders cause they have hella arms and shit. they're only called mama birds because they don't eat their victims, they take them to a horde. So the one that swooped mikey just kinda jumped from a tree like "lol hi this mine now" and then jumped back into the tree and dipped. 

@NyxNightmare

I just went back to read up on the deviant zombies page more XD I'll make a little change to my post concerning the flying. 

They kind of remind me the games Left4Dead and Dying Light. Like, a world full of regular zombies wasn't bad enough T.T 

I haven't actually played Left4Dead (I'm not into most first person shooters except Fallout now) but I did base the Birds off of a Left4Dead zombie. I think they're called witches? They chill on the ceiling and go "lol swoop". Whatever those ones are called.

I haven't actually played Left4Dead (I'm not into most first person shooters except Fallout now) but I did base the Birds off of a Left4Dead zombie. I think they're called witches? They chill on the ceiling and go "lol swoop". Whatever those ones are called.

I think the Witch also resembles the reaper given the claw-like fingers.  I went to a friend's house the first time i played and she's being all badass right. I managed to get a hold of a nail bat so I was just flinging it around everywhere hoping for the best (cuz back then I really sucked at fps). Then my friend is like "Oh shit RUN, IT'S A TANK, you better move or you are gonna get killed" And I am like flailing around freaking out like wtf are you talking about?? Because I didn't know anything about Left4Dead when I first played. Oh gawd I would so die in a zombie apocalypse T__T Just dig myself a nice spiffy hole in the ground and live there forever 

I think the Witch also resembles the reaper given the claw-like fingers.  I went to a friend's house the first time i played and she's being all badass right. I managed to get a hold of a nail bat so I was just flinging it around everywhere hoping for the best (cuz back then I really sucked at fps). Then my friend is like "Oh shit RUN, IT'S A TANK, you better move or you are gonna get killed" And I am like flailing around freaking out like wtf are you talking about?? Because I didn't know anything about Left4Dead when I first played. Oh gawd I would so die in a zombie apocalypse T__T Just dig myself a nice spiffy hole in the ground and live there forever 

XD that's my problem with fps whenever some's like WATCH OUT I start doing what i would in real life and just frantically looking around every where but the direction i should be looking lmfao

I had...no idea the OOC or anything was unrestricted from members only. Huh..Neat. Oh well.

I decided to try and join this again, so I'll be making stuff later on. Hopefully better than the last sheet :D.

I had...no idea the OOC or anything was unrestricted from members only. Huh..Neat. Oh well.

I decided to try and join this again, so I'll be making stuff later on. Hopefully better than the last sheet :D.

Yeah I keep my ooc open to the public cause I try to keep these threads close to old school rpn. I think at one point though after the update you DID have to be a member though.

Anyways, as a rule a generally don't let people try again after they've been denied once, but since I'm addressing this pretty late and you may have already started workin on a lil somethin I'll allow it. Me and Ruby are still waitin' on you guys to finish your space bros though :T

Yeah I keep my ooc open to the public cause I try to keep these threads close to old school rpn. I think at one point though after the update you DID have to be a member though.

Anyways, as a rule a generally don't let people try again after they've been denied once, but since I'm addressing this pretty late and you may have already started workin on a lil somethin I'll allow it. Me and Ruby are still waitin' on you guys to finish your space bros though :T

Awesome :3. I'll get everything done ASAP. I have started on the sheets here a bit, kinda working on them and an important arc character for my FT RP. I'll get my space bro up and started soon too.

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare

Hey guys I wanna ask you somethin'. How do you feel about the plot road map? Like not so much what's in it, but having one at all? I personally think it was a mistake. This is like the only RP I run where people sometimes say, "I don't know what to do with my characters" like in my other RPs, when people aren't posting for their characters it's because they don't need to or don't want to, it's never that they're not sure how to utilize them. And the only difference between those RPs and this RP is that way way way long ago we made that dang plot road map, and I think that might be part of the problem. Because really, you guys can do whatever. I think my job as a GM was to like build a playground, and then let you guys play on it however you wanted. Not walk you through like, "okay we're gonna go on the monkey bars. now we're goin' down the slide. aaaand to the swings," ya know. That's part of why I threw Mikey out for a bit, cause I wanted to show you guys it's okay to deviate from what we have planned, completely change it even. But idk, am I overthinking? What's good I wanna hear from you guys. Does the plot road map feel stifling? 

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi @NyxNightmare

Hey guys I wanna ask you somethin'. How do you feel about the plot road map? Like not so much what's in it, but having one at all? I personally think it was a mistake. This is like the only RP I run where people sometimes say, "I don't know what to do with my characters" like in my other RPs, when people aren't posting for their characters it's because they don't need to or don't want to, it's never that they're not sure how to utilize them. And the only difference between those RPs and this RP is that way way way long ago we made that dang plot road map, and I think that might be part of the problem. Because really, you guys can do whatever. I think my job as a GM was to like build a playground, and then let you guys play on it however you wanted. Not walk you through like, "okay we're gonna go on the monkey bars. now we're goin' down the slide. aaaand to the swings," ya know. That's part of why I threw Mikey out for a bit, cause I wanted to show you guys it's okay to deviate from what we have planned, completely change it even. But idk, am I overthinking? What's good I wanna hear from you guys. Does the plot road map feel stifling? 

Honestly Blaze, I don't really mind the plot map. In fact, having the plot map is one of the reasons I can still motivate myself to post today. It's good to have a general sense of plot direction, and setting those plot events as long-term goals really gets ideas like the Nimbasa groups vs. Nightmares going, since we've been waiting for them excitedly. Even then, it'a not stifling - besides the few key characters that have planned actions, like Victor's betrayal, there's plenty of space in-between for characters to grow and develop. Of course, take what I say with a grain of salt, as I have none of the previously mentioned "plot-important" characters, but I still think the plot map is a pretty good thing to have.

I mean, it isn't that bad to have a general direction to where things are going. But sometimes when I see a plot map, I kind of feel like "how much time do I really have before that time in the plot road comes up" . But it isn't really a big issue. It can have its benefits too kind of like Lotusy was pointing out about how it gives goal points. Something to look forward too. But in a way I don't like knowing everything that is about to happen you know? But personally the plot map hasn't really affected how i am handling my own characters.

I was planning on Luna being back at the theater but I just haven't figured out something they could be doing. Who all is back at the theater anyways besides Chewie and Lilly? I just wanted to know when I make a post for her who is around lol. 

I assume Micky isn't going to return for a lil bit, so everyone's searches will be fruitless XD 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back