Conversation [NG]

BWAHAHAHA you guys crack me up.

SirBlazeALot said:
Helmet Chan: Juri-senpai promise me you'll never let go~!!
Asad: WTF IS HAPPENING?!
I literally died, this made my entire day xD

SirBlazeALot said:
I crackship Iris and Jasper because Jasper has perfect hair and you know of they ever met Iris would be all about that
OMG haha xD She would. It would be hilarious to play that out.

Blaze that was one damn long list xD I feel like I sort of just ship everyone at this point, there is so many characters. This rp is so fun.

Wbu @Bedbae @BlueInPassing

Any ships you'd like to put down on ship it or fwip it?

@RubyRose I honestly can't see Jedd getting in the way, but you never know I mean If I was a character I'd be attracted to him. I kinda ship him and gigi though, my yuri ship of Emelia and eliza is going to be expressed through Spade lol.

NyxNightmare said:
BWAHAHAHA you guys crack me up.
I literally died, this made my entire day xD

OMG haha xD She would. It would be hilarious to play that out.

Blaze that was one damn long list xD I feel like I sort of just ship everyone at this point, there is so many characters. This rp is so fun.

Wbu @Bedbae @BlueInPassing

Any ships you'd like to put down on ship it or fwip it?

@RubyRose I honestly can't see Jedd getting in the way, but you never know I mean If I was a character I'd be attracted to him. I kinda ship him and gigi though, my yuri ship of Emelia and eliza is going to be expressed through Spade lol.
Right while I was making that list I was like "...am I just shipping people who have interacted lmfao"

s

RubyRose said:
Jeddidia: *shrugs, goes to get a smoke*
Could you imagine Jed actually getting in the way, though? Because I couldn't unless Cupid hit Felicita with a love arrow while she was looking at Jed xD
Lmfao xD I couldn't actually see him putting in the effort.

I took a break from RPN for a few days and HOLY COW -- I am so behind xD

For ships... Maybe Steph x Suzumaki, Gigi x MayMarie, and Warren x Olivia for the romantic tension hahaha

Definitely Dale's Fist x Del's Face is OTP. I'm imagining the aftermath and oh boy -- it is (literally) not pretty.

Other ships: Archie x Keimi, Leon x Keimi, Isaac x Brooklyn (this is more of a crackship, I imagine she'd be dead by the time Isaac is through with her training… poor girl), and a whole bunch more that I can't be bothered to list out right now

There'll probably be some gender bend ships cropping up when Harley's thrown into the mix, so we shippers have that to look forward to :3

BlueInPassing said:
I took a break from RPN for a few days and HOLY COW -- I am so behind xD
For ships... Maybe Steph x Suzumaki, Gigi x MayMarie, and Warren x Olivia for the romantic tension hahaha

Definitely Dale's Fist x Del's Face is OTP. I'm imagining the aftermath and oh boy -- it is (literally) not pretty.

Other ships: Archie x Keimi, Leon x Keimi, Isaac x Brooklyn (this is more of a crackship, I imagine she'd be dead by the time Isaac is through with her training… poor girl), and a whole bunch more that I can't be bothered to list out right now

There'll probably be some gender bend ships cropping up when Harley's thrown into the mix, so we shippers have that to look forward to :3
Lol, genderbent Joe... poor girl.

Danoram said:
Also, sorry I didn't post last night guys! I got really tired xD
What the heck Danoram? Don't you know you're not allowed to be tired? xD

Just kidding, of course; look forward to seeing your post :)

RubyRose said:
What the heck Danoram? Don't you know you're not allowed to be tired? xD
Just kidding, of course; look forward to seeing your post :)
Oh god, don't look too forward to it xD it'll only set you up for a minor disappointment.

Danoram said:
Oh god, don't look too forward to it xD it'll only set you up for a minor disappointment.
I have actually learned this. Things I am excited for and really look forward to end up being disappointing, so I don't get too excited. Try not to, anyway XP But yes, I'm looking forward just the right amount, rest assured.

Dan Dan Dan, @Danoram

Dude, I totally know that feeling about being distracted. I wrote Gabe and Lyra this morning with a TV that kept distracting me even though I didn't much care for what was on then finally gave in with Elliot and Cadence when I had to rewrite a sentence 3 times because I kept forgetting how it ended, thanks to a weird shoe commercial that came on >.<

Emelia's post was smooth and coherent regardless :D

Nice post Dan :D

RubyRose said:
Dan Dan Dan, @Danoram
Dude, I totally know that feeling about being distracted. I wrote Gabe and Lyra this morning with a TV that kept distracting me even though I didn't much care for what was on then finally gave in with Elliot and Cadence when I had to rewrite a sentence 3 times because I kept forgetting how it ended, thanks to a weird shoe commercial that came on >.<

Emelia's post was smooth and coherent regardless :D

Nice post Dan :D
Lol, thanks. I kept getting so stressed out while trying to write. I just gave up earlier today, and decided to start when everyone in my house started going to bed so I could finally write in silence... and with a little bit of music playing, but I even had to turn that off because it was annoying me xD

I just couldn't think straight.

So glad it was alright, though! You bootiful saint.

Sorry guys. I've been the same as blue, taking a break. That and I was too drunk this holiday weekend to do anything. Anyways, I should have a post up by tonight but don't expect much.

Hey all you beautiful sons of bitches (don't take offense to that). I have an important message thingy to say. Due to my hella busy schedule and crap happening now, I'll be posting just for Jason. Diana will be thrown in the background but not until Act II starts. My other two characters will also stay in the background for now. Once I get everything sorted out and I don't feel like shit I'll let all of you know. I've already let Blaze know beforehand and we worked something out. It's been on my mind for a while but I think it's time so I'm sorry if this becomes inconvenient but thanks for comprehending. Hasta la vista baby.

Bedbae said:
Hey all you beautiful sons of bitches (don't take offense to that). I have an important message thingy to say. Due to my hella busy schedule and crap happening now, I'll be posting just for Jason. Diana will be thrown in the background but not until Act II starts. My other two characters will also stay in the background for now. Once I get everything sorted out and I don't feel like shit I'll let all of you know. I've already let Blaze know beforehand and we worked something out. It's been on my mind for a while but I think it's time so I'm sorry if this becomes inconvenient but thanks for comprehending. Hasta la vista baby.
Wuv u <3

A Story by my Mom in Illustration of what I do when Rping:

There was one a man named Jared who was flying in a flying helicopter. 'whir whir whir' And that helicopter decided to crash 'pkchsssssh' so Jared decided to jump out of the helicopter. 'yahooohooohoooooo' Well a few moments and 'whoof whoof whoof' Jared had wings! And he was flying! Little did Jared know that his 'whoof whoof whoof' wings were caused by his ring. A ring he had found on an adventure. He landed in New York and 'Kchu' was immediately met by a mob. The mob beat him up. But then the ring glowed and Jared became big muscled and 'pow' 'bang' 'poof' he beat up the mob but they just wouldn't give up. So he decided to 'whoof whoof whoof' away and then 'fwoooooochsh' he saw a woman and she was in trouble. 'whoof' So he saved her. 'kchu' And he saved everybody.

Keep in mind my mom is also dancing around the room as she tells me this story, flapping her arms and making a lot of wonderfully crazy sounds to illustrate what's going on.

If anyone ever questions why I'm crazily creative, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;D

Sorry, I had to share xD

On multiple rp OOCs

@s0l @Danoram @NyxNightmare @Bedbae @RubyRose @theglassangel @Leaf Fi @BlueInPassing

Alright guys, I'll do the timeskip post in my next post so I'm trying to tie up as many of my characters as possible. For the ones I didn't post for, we'll say that Tsu and Vixa went off to investigate them dead bodies and shit. Cielo, Solomon, and Keagan split up but when they do meet back up Keagan's gonna have to reveal that he couldn't find Leon and Cielo will no doubt throw a bitchfit. Del's probably looking at himself in the mirror somewhere making sexy facial expressions.

In our timeskip posts, we can do the same thing as last time and just like, use a timeskip marker and stuff if you really need another post to wrap everything up. I'll probably have to do one for Vlad for sure. So we're timeskipping to after school :3 Do you guys wanna do an hour or two after school or immediately after school?

SirBlazeALot said:
@s0l @Danoram @NyxNightmare @Bedbae @RubyRose @theglassangel @Leaf Fi @BlueInPassing
Alright guys, I'll do the timeskip post in my next post so I'm trying to tie up as many of my characters as possible. For the ones I didn't post for, we'll say that Tsu and Vixa went off to investigate them dead bodies and shit. Cielo, Solomon, and Keagan split up but when they do meet back up Keagan's gonna have to reveal that he couldn't find Leon and Cielo will no doubt throw a bitchfit. Del's probably looking at himself in the mirror somewhere making sexy facial expressions.

In our timeskip posts, we can do the same thing as last time and just like, use a timeskip marker and stuff if you really need another post to wrap everything up. I'll probably have to do one for Vlad for sure. So we're timeskipping to after school :3 Do you guys wanna do an hour or two after school or immediately after school?
Either works for me... right after school we could write the good class going's character's happiness to get out and any extra curriculars they may have. A couple hours later we may be bale to actually set things up and start something new.

SirBlazeALot said:

I'd prefer an hour or two after school because of the whole changing out of their school uniform xD which, there's nothing wrong with them wearing them but... you know, students are gonna want to wear their little fighting getups and whatnot.

Chikage will probably head home and change, then work on finding who he wants to take to the West District to find Leon. He might also send another member to keep an eye on Felicita in case something goes wrong, unless Fel already plans to take someone, lol. < I came to the conclusion that Chikage would actually just ask Fel to take someone with her, but wouldn't ask any questions if she decided to go alone. (Chikage: *Glares at Jeddidia*) If @theglassangel would be alright with something like that, lol. It's just a way to give more people a chance to interact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danoram said:
I'd prefer an hour or two after school because of the whole changing out of their school uniform xD which, there's nothing wrong with them wearing them but... you know, students are gonna want to wear their little fighting getups and whatnot.
Chikage will probably head home and change, then work on finding who he wants to take to the West District to find Leon. He might also send another member to keep an eye on Felicita in case something goes wrong, unless Fel already plans to take someone, lol. (Chikage: *Glares at Jeddidia*) If @theglassangel would be alright with something like that, lol. It's just a way to give more people a chance to interact.
Wait, if an hour after school is around, Chikage could already be with those he's chosen to take with him. That saves us from having to waste time RPing it out, because we all know it'd take days xD

Danoram said:
Chikage will probably head home and change, then work on finding who he wants to take to the West District to find Leon. He might also send another member to keep an eye on Felicita in case something goes wrong, unless Fel already plans to take someone, lol. < I came to the conclusion that Chikage would actually just ask Fel to take someone with her, but wouldn't ask any questions if she decided to go alone. (Chikage: *Glares at Jeddidia*) If @theglassangel would be alright with something like that, lol. It's just a way to give more people a chance to interact.
I would be okay with that! I made my posts so that i would be ready to just start right at the timeskip. Not sure if Fel would want to go alone but she seems like the type to.

SirBlazeALot said:

Since most of you here know me, unsurprisingly I'm not fussed xD I've only really joined the RP, and I don't quite yet feel like I should control a decision like this, y'know? I'd feel bad going for either side at the moment and moving the vote to one, so I'm for either or :3

Sorry guys, I was busy last night. I can start on some posts tonight when I get home, but they'll probably not be up until tomorrow or so.

Timeskip is cool.

Sorry I haven't been on lately I was drowning in responsibilities X.X Still am actually, so forgive me if I don't post until tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back