Conversation [NG]

....Emo Jesus....I'm done. I'm so done xD AHAHAHAHA

I was thinking maybe Iris and Oliver will run into Asad and Jason before the timeskip and then @Bedbae can kind of steer where he took us to talk or something like that idk.

@RubyRose if you also don't mind after the timeskip Spade is going to be running into Eliza lol. To dicuss a certain love triangle~

I love Olivia @Leaf Fi She's such a bitch but her character creates so much to work with

NyxNightmare said:
I was thinking maybe Iris and Oliver will run into Asad and Jason before the timeskip and then @Bedbae can kind of steer where he took us to talk or something like that idk.

@RubyRose if you also don't mind after the timeskip Spade is going to be running into Eliza lol. To dicuss a certain love triangle~

I love Olivia @Leaf Fi She's such a bitch but her character creates so much to work with
I'm good with Spade running into Eliza :) I love writing for Eliza ^.^

NyxNightmare said:

Oh goodness, she's like the worst character I've ever wrote xD I've made bitches in the past before but damn, NEVER have I wrote someone as horrible as she is. I felt so bad posting for her, I delayed it like twice xD but oh man do i love writing for her. The twist from 'Oh ho I'm a sweetie, don't worry!' to 'bitch i will tear you down if you look at me' is great

This is the last big post I have but I don't know if I'm going to be able to get it done today or if it won't be until tomorrow. I'll do my best guys :)

Alright, I've almost finished Chikage... but he's always the first person I write for, so I've still got all of the others to go, lol. I also babysit tomorrow, so the amount I can get done... I don't know. I'll do what I can, though! Don't worry!

Danoram said:
Alright, I've almost finished Chikage... but he's always the first person I write for, so I've still got all of the others to go, lol. I also babysit tomorrow, so the amount I can get done... I don't know. I'll do what I can, though! Don't worry!
DO WHAT YOU CAN YOU SEXY BEAST <3333 stay away from leaf tho

Last edited by a moderator:
theglassangel said:
DO WHAT YOU CAN YOU SEXY BEAST <3333 stay away from leaf tho
I WILL! I HAVEN'T STARTED BABYSITTING YET! WISH ME LUCK! (leafwill never be mine)

@Bedbae @theglassangel @Danoram @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @s0l @NyxNightmare @BlueInPassing

Alright so I'm thinking a couple hours after school, right? So hold on let me try to collect what's going on.

• Spectres are having a meeting in Survivor about what to do about them Dragons.
  • Tigers are going to attack the Survivor.
  • Cobras are getting ready to meet up for sushi in East side.
  • Dragons are probably also going to have to have a meeting/training session because two of their members are dead.

Ok so those are like just what the gangs are doing at large. I know there are smaller groups with more intimate plot threads that'll continue in their own way, but I trust everyone to just keep track of those on their own. And not all characters have to be a part of those major 4 bullet points they can be doing something else. Like a few Dragons need to be at the sushi place so they can spot the Cobras and shit.

Does all that sound good?

@RubyRose

Lololol! Nixon and Lyre should totally grab some sushi *wiggles eyebrows*

Edit: Wait would that be unfair on my part? Where I get to have Chikage in some action?

SirBlazeALot said:
@Bedbae @theglassangel @Danoram @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @s0l @NyxNightmare @BlueInPassing
Alright so I'm thinking a couple hours after school, right? So hold on let me try to collect what's going on.

• Spectres are having a meeting in Survivor about what to do about them Dragons.
  • Dragons are probably also going to have to have a meeting/training session because two of their members are dead.

Ok so those are like just what the gangs are doing at large. I know there are smaller groups with more intimate plot threads that'll continue in their own way, but I trust everyone to just keep track of those on their own. And not all characters have to be a part of those major 4 bullet points they can be doing something else. Like a few Dragons need to be at the sushi place so they can spot the Cobras and shit.

So, are Keagan, Solomon, and Cielo not going to also attack the survivor? Will that just be escalated in a wrap up post?

Danoram said:
So, are Keagan, Solomon, and Cielo not going to also attack the survivor? Will that just be escalated in a wrap up post?
Keagan shall be unable to find Leon so they're just gonna fail before they can even begin. But that's just gonna be covered in the timeskip.

SirBlazeALot said:

Sounds good to me! (love ya husbandi <3 those edits are great xD )

Danoram said:
@RubyRose
Lololol! Nixon and Lyre should totally grab some sushi *wiggles eyebrows*

Edit: Wait would that be unfair on my part? Where I get to have Chikage in some action?
I'm cool with Nixon and Lyre hanging out more... I like the dynamic they have. And Lyre would hang with Nixon as much as she could because she thinks of him as one of her best friends :)

theglassangel said:
I didn't even know you could do that until blaze started doing it xD
Lol xD I used to do it in my RPs to a certain person's posts because café isn't spelled cofa.

*plays the bagpipes*

Danoram said:
Lol xD I used to do it in my RPs to a certain person's posts.
*plays the bagpipes*
PFFFFFFFFT

i laughed way harder than i should have xD I remember one post you did it to and i genuinely thought they wrote it. I nearly fell off my chair xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]PFFFFFFFFT
i laughed way harder than i should have xD I rememberone post you did it to and i genuinely thought they wrote it. I nearly fell off my chair xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD it's like they were just fooling us the whole time.

@RubyRose @theglassangel @BlueInPassing

So how do you think we'd wrap up Archie, Cato, Russ, and Sean? I know Ruby's already got Sean posted for, but, like... what do you think would happen within the timeskip? There's the after-school meeting...

I feel like I can't word this properly xD

Will Russ escape, or something? Or will they all still be together during the meeting and just not attend, or will they try attending with Russ in tow? Yadda yadda~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back