Conversation [NG]

RubyRose said:
Did I mention I really adore the Emelia/Eliza dynamic right now? I think they're absolutely adorable and I'm glad that Emelia is around to keep Eliza in line ^.^
I'm looking forward to writing Jed and Emelia interactions too xD Emelia is just a fascinating character (I really love a lot of characters in this rp, Emelia is just shining brightly at the moment; as is Gigi and Evey xD )
Lol thanks! For some reason, even though she's quiet, I really adore Melony lmfao. The whole deal with her getting mad at Archie when he interacted with Iza was really cute. I'm also having a shit ton of fun with Emelia and Eliza right now xD This RP is just amazing, as well as the characters in it. I can't wait for it to progress further. I'm so hype to introduce more characters lmfao. (:B)

Iris' way of handling Audence was comical xD

@NyxNightmare

RubyRose said:
Oh goodness, Archie is definitely a character. He's really amusing. He definitely added a new kind of spice to the Spectres. Thanks, by the way; it was also amusing getting the chance to write Melony as having like a flood of real emotion xD
Lol, I enjoyed reading her flood of emotions xD I'm really excited to meet Jasper and Oliver lol. (And Sean)

Archie is fun to write c:

@SirBlazeALot I'm also hype for Lizzy. She seems like she'll be a lot of fun, and Asad too.

I'm hype for all of them. xD

So... um... I forgot the password to my other account... I don't know what I did, but I also wasn't able to click on any of my bookmarks and stuff.

I'm back, though... lol.

RubyRose said:
Aren't there ways to recover passwords? >.<
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I've done it before, but I was confused on what I did to my account before logging out. I logged out because it was being weird and I couldn't get into my gmail account.

Corazon said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I've done it before, but I was confused on what I did to my account before logging out. I logged out because it was being weird and I couldn't get into my gmail account.
So you just made a new account...? are you going to keep trying to get gmail to work and everything?

RubyRose said:
So you just made a new account...? are you going to keep trying to get gmail to work and everything?
Yeah, I'm gonna ask a Moderator, I guess lol.

I made a new account as soon as I couldn't remember my stuff lmfao xD I have a lot of gmail and hotmail accounts.... and I can't remember which one I used.

I mean... I'm fine with keeping this one ;-; I just don't have my beautiful ratings anymore (not that I actually cared about them) (I did...) (They were my pride)....

I'd help you figure this out but my internet is on the fritz still.... dropping and working and then dropping for longer.

Corazon said:
Yeah, I'm gonna ask a Moderator, I guess lol.
I made a new account as soon as I couldn't remember my stuff lmfao xD I have a lot of gmail and hotmail accounts.... and I can't remember which one I used.

I mean... I'm fine with keeping this one ;-; I just don't have my beautiful ratings anymore (not that I actually cared about them) (I did...) (They were my pride)....

RubyRose said:
I'd help you figure this out but my internet is on the fritz still.... dropping and working and then dropping for longer.
Lol, it's not a big deal.... but my codings are gone... I know how they were made... but it's gonna take forever to make'em all again. FUUUUUCK!

RubyRose said:
Haven't gotten things figured out yet?
Lol, I haven't tried yet. I'm thinkin' 'bout just keepin' this one.

I feel organized...

theglassangel said:
Checking my notifications i was like "who even is corazon lmao" welcome back suzu xD
Lol, thanks. I did something weird with my gmail, and I wasn't able to click "Bookmarks" or go to my workshop, or anything of that nature - So I tried logging out, but when I did... I couldn't remember which email/gmail I used and what my password was, lol. It kept saying it sent a verification to my gmail, but I wasn't getting it - even when I tried resending it... so I immediately made a new account xD

SirBlazeALot said:
Yeah I thought it was a new player joining xD
I actually thought about that when I posted in her. I was thinkin': Blaze is gonna get hype.

[media]

[/media]
LMFAO THIS SONG ^

Never thought Lion King would be in a remix xD

@SirBlazeALot

Oh, Blaze, you ain't gotta send me my coding anymore. I've already remade it, but I'm just copying and pasting my CS. I'm reading over some of their stuff again, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back