Conference Room

I think what I meant to imply is that the aesthetic is a little too 'awesome' for the gritty setting? Unless plasma weapons also imply you get horrible glow-in-the-dark mutations and you are forced to stay in debt to whatever Corp is harvesting organs and regularly transplanting them into you to keep you going.

On second thought that might be TOO dark. Hm. :/

It was not meant to be as such... I cannot say much about Syo without giving things away. However, know that none of that would happen and no organs would be be required for him to keep running the way he does. Syo runs on his own and does not need help from the outside world for any of his abilities. So, don't worry about things getting too dark :)

Sorry all, can't post this morning. Assume Eddie is doing the preliminary paperwork for the newbies if you need his body for responses. Will post soonish, tonight or tomorrow.

1iufdo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll PM you the result of your roll before long. I was really sick yesterday but the fever has passed now.

Meanwhile, anyone is free to post before we move onto the evidence.

I'll PM you the result of your roll before long. I was really sick yesterday but the fever has passed now.

Meanwhile, anyone is free to post before we move onto the evidence.

*spins*

Users who are viewing this thread