Medicine: 2 = 3

Navigation: 2 = 3

Survival: 2 = 3

Subtotal: 15

Empathy: 2 = 3

Persuasion: 2 = 3

Subtotal: 6

Total: 40+15+6 = 61

I find writing examples incredibly tedious but I have a couple of un-edited ones lying around. I'll try and get them in shape but I'm not going to really have time until next month.

I find writing examples incredibly tedious but I have a couple of un-edited ones lying around. I'll try and get them in shape but I'm not going to really have time until next month.

Asa's CS should work. she has +1 int from implants but the rest is straightforward, at least as far as assigning points goes

@solyrflair I was looking over your CS and I found some issues. The biggest thing is that you've miscalculated your attributes.

This is easy to misunderstand, but the costs here are NOT total costs, they're incremental. To raise your attribute from 1 to 2 costs 3. To raise it from 2 to 3 costs 6, so raising it from 1 to 3 has a total cost of 9. To raise it from 3 to 4 costs 9, so to raise it from 1 to 4 has a total cost of 18.

To simplify all of this, recalculate your attributes with the following values:

1. Total Cost: 0
  2. Total Cost: 3
  3. Total Cost: 9
  4. Total Cost: 18

It should be impossible to have more than three 4s.

Also, I believe the spikey turtle explained advantages, but let me know if you need further clarification.

I believe have have some major recalculations to do. 

The stats are reworked. Can someone look them over to confirm they are correct this time?

Also, say I didn't want the standard department spike, what would other options be. I am looking for something that gives the standard comm and interfaces needed for police work. Plus I want something that could provide floorplan overlays. I would assume it provides GPS to those in charge so they would know where he is, as well as street level mapping, even though the slums tend to encroach on the streets in places, making the maps less useful there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Question! Instead of having Augmentations, could Syo Ittaki have hidden android-like weapons that were hidden from himself and others? So, his hand would look human, but could morph into a large gun/plasma cannon or some kind. Perhaps this is dormant due to reprogramming. Then it activates randomly during a crucial battle for the team and he nearly kills someone on his own side.

I believe have have some major recalculations to do. 

The stats are reworked. Can someone look them over to confirm they are correct this time?

Also, say I didn't want the standard department spike, what would other options be. I am looking for something that gives the standard comm and interfaces needed for police work. Plus I want something that could provide floorplan overlays. I would assume it provides GPS to those in charge so they would know where he is, as well as street level mapping, even though the slums tend to encroach on the streets in places, making the maps less useful there. 

The stats appear to be correct. Congrats.

As for augments, I'd say these three would probably cover you pretty well, but you'd need to actually get the floorplans from somewhere to load them up into your augs. You wouldn't be able to scan them on-site, but you could download them from the city database in the field if you had a good enough net connection.

TacOps - Conflict Module: Provides vitals, positioning, and target flagging for teams to coordinate an arrest or gunfight.

TacOps - Breach Module: Used by riot teams during breach and clear.

Nav Module - Realtime GPS and maps to stop you getting lost

Question! Instead of having Augmentations, could Syo Ittaki have hidden android-like weapons that were hidden from himself and others? So, his hand would look human, but could morph into a large gun/plasma cannon or some kind. Perhaps this is dormant due to reprogramming. Then it activates randomly during a crucial battle for the team and he nearly kills someone on his own side.

W-what?

Also, say I didn't want the standard department spike, what would other options be.

Think of the standard department model as a mid-range PC they buy in bulk from Dell.

So your other options would be, for example, a Triskele brand Spike which is like the Macbook of Neural Spikes; expensive, lots of features, not very modifiable, will be outdated inside six months. Or you could get an OSU brand Spike, which is pricey upfront but incredibly versatile and even custom made if you have enough money, and might never become obsolete if marketing is to be believed. Then there's the Tyson Spike, which is pretty cheap and does the bare minimum; pretty common in people buying other Augs first and foremost.

But as Wixard pointed out, the departmental Spike can be loaded with programs for floorplans and maps, among other things.

Like how Blue Beetle (DC Universe) can have a hand, but it morphs into a large gun?

I think what I meant to imply is that the aesthetic is a little too 'awesome' for the gritty setting? Unless plasma weapons also imply you get horrible glow-in-the-dark mutations and you are forced to stay in debt to whatever Corp is harvesting organs and regularly transplanting them into you to keep you going.

On second thought that might be TOO dark. Hm. :/

Users who are viewing this thread