• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It’s kinda like a ton of massive fans carrying a ship hull below! So like 75% of the ship’s hull is for carrying cargo and the other 25% is for passenger seating, typically soldiers. The propellers are along the sides and bottom of the hull, but abovE the hull is still a blimp that holds a majority of the weight of the airship. In the passenger area is just seating and a common space, and upon entering you are in the common space. One could access the cargo area from the common space, but there’s no real reason to outside of getting more supplies. Only the passenger area is heated, so everywhere else would be rather cold due to them traveling quickly through the sky.

Why not both. (Throws little Mexican girl into the air in celebration.)

It's not a problem if Rosaria exits though. Wouldn't break his character, I just assumed that there was only the pilot cabin and the main cargo area. So yea, since we have you Edric, is there pull up space in the passenger area? If not, it is easy to change up Rosaria's workout.

Why not both. (Throws little Mexican girl into the air in celebration.)

It's not a problem if Rosaria exits though. Wouldn't break his character, I just assumed that there was only the pilot cabin and the main cargo area. So yea, since we have you Edric, is there pull up space in the passenger area? If not, it is easy to change up Rosaria's workout.
Oh yeah, for sure. There's also pullup space in the cargo area if needed. The ship is designed for speed, so there is no deck (it's going too fast, wind would suck. Literally.) All the ceilings are utility based, so pipes and supports and whatnot are visible. There's no effort to make the interior beautiful, but in a way the pipes and supports add to the beauty of an interior (at least I think it does.)

Not sure I answered your question, so let me also add that I think everyone's posts make perfect sense so far!

So Rosaria is going to be his loner self for the foreseeable future. I'll post when we decide we are done on the airship. Also friendly reminder, Rosaria didn't leave the room. There was pull up space on the inside so he didn't have to leave. Have fun, he will be listening.

As the worst of the two r’s she will be happy that Rosaria allowed her to even have one of the R’s.

also Edric Yuma Edric Yuma . I’m going to need the intel you got on Dagonpoint. Rosaria is going to do Rosaria things.

As the worst of the two r’s she will be happy that Rosaria allowed her to even have one of the R’s.

also Edric Yuma Edric Yuma . I’m going to need the intel you got on Dagonpoint. Rosaria is going to do Rosaria things.
Alright! I’ll send that after work - I forget, just DM me again. I’ll probably just post it in Lore section

So can we just say the ship moves? How do we want to do scene transitions.
I think now would be a great time to transition! I don’t know if everyone is ready to yet, but if you all are someone can just make a seamless post where you’re in the ship as it travels and then you get off, and everyone else can just follow. I’ll probably shorten my posts in the future so I can be the one doing this, I wanted to try this out but I think the normal way is still better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back