• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Complete fandom and AU list!

Hey! I would love to do the:

**A/B - Imagine Person A and Person B are in an ostensibly happy relationship, but Person A feels like something is wrong, though they can’t quite put their finger on it. Suddenly, A realises that the problem is that B never talks about themself. They always cleverly divert personal questions, and A panics a little when they realise they don’t even know B’s favourite colour or song. After questioning, it comes out that due to a series of bad relationships/experiences (the details of which are up to you) B doesn’t like sharing things about themself at all.*

With Bart Allen ... that is if you ship him with Jaime Reyes. Though this would be an eventually thing? I have an idea if you are up for it for something before this happens, it's sort of a slow burn cause it's Jaime and he's not as quick (hah!) as Bart in this area.

I can do Voltron and if you're okay with Comic Verse in terms of X-men I have Experience Roleplaying the following Characters
Rogue
Gambit
Wolverine
Beast
Archangel/Angel
Storm
Scarlet Witch (ironic given you Roleplay Quicksilver)
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Hephzibah (a side character from the Shi'Ar arc)

Hey! I would be interested in either the Archie Comics, The Maze Runner, or How to train your dragon. I can't PM yet so PM me if you're interested! :3

Krampus Krampus just added a few more. go ahead and PM me what you're thinking so far, and I'll tell you if I add anymore tonight cause i probably will lol :')

I've looked them over, but I think i've gathered the ones i want, and will post in a moment.

• A/B - person A is trying to get things done, clean the house, etc., but person B keeps trying to distract them with neck kisses
  • rich/servant - i’m rich and i’m not supposed to talk to servants but the person that scrubs my floor is really cute
  • hopeless romantic/horny beast - a hopeless romantic and a horny beast are set up on a blind date au
(These are not in order of preference X3 For the first plot, I'd prefer A if that's alright. For second, I'd prefer the servant role. I just can't pick a favorite out of the three I managed to narrow down to though ;_; )

Bump!
*Really looking for someone to play as Max Mercury, Wally West, Barry Allen, Jaime Reyes, Tim Drake, Cissie King, or Thaddeus Thawne (Intertia) to my Bart Allen!!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back